Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't get a CB today... 11:12 - Aug 18 with 820 viewsRobbie12345

Knudsen- Iorfa- Spence, Ward....

Or

Kenlock- Knudsen- Spence- Iorfa....

Or as some have mentioned Skuse,

knudsen- Skuse- Spence- Iorfa

I think i prefer the Skuse at CB option

Actually, 5 at the back could work... Kenlock- Knudsen- Skuse- Spence-Iorfa? Would allow room for errors as extra bodies can cover, Knudsen and Spence have played there before and as some say, Skuse pretty much plays CB anyway..
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 11:18]

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:29 - Aug 18 with 760 viewsWallingford_Boy

Orrr you could say only playing with 3 at the back will mean any errors will be more likely punished.

A wing back is not just a defender and they will often be out of position when attacks break down.

I reckon he'll go 4-4-2.

RIP Sir Bobby

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:36 - Aug 18 with 722 viewsRobbie12345

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:29 - Aug 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Orrr you could say only playing with 3 at the back will mean any errors will be more likely punished.

A wing back is not just a defender and they will often be out of position when attacks break down.

I reckon he'll go 4-4-2.

True, theres just not a easy answer to solve this 🙈

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:36 - Aug 18 with 724 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Think Iorfa has to start in the middle of a back 3 with Spence and knudsen either side of him if we dont manage to get anyone in today. With Ward and Kenlock at wing backs.

I dont think thats actually as bad as it looks. I think I am more concerned about losing Chambers captaining skills more than anything as I am not sure Skuse will really bring the necessary captaining skills that are going to be required tomorrow.

We are going to need as many leaders on the pitch as possible, would be half inclined to give it to someone like Garner.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:37 - Aug 18 with 712 viewsNazemariner

That is a scary looking defence
If we don't get a CB today... on 11:43 - Aug 18 with 691 viewsRobbie12345

If we don't get a CB today... on 11:36 - Aug 18 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Think Iorfa has to start in the middle of a back 3 with Spence and knudsen either side of him if we dont manage to get anyone in today. With Ward and Kenlock at wing backs.

I dont think thats actually as bad as it looks. I think I am more concerned about losing Chambers captaining skills more than anything as I am not sure Skuse will really bring the necessary captaining skills that are going to be required tomorrow.

We are going to need as many leaders on the pitch as possible, would be half inclined to give it to someone like Garner.

Agree with all your points, Garner to lead us, even if not captain (unlikely).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024