Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another ifollow question.. 02:48 - Aug 19 with 2353 viewsBarneycurley

How soon before kick off does the opportunity to pay for the single game ive subscribed for free access and am still unsure on a season pass with some of the feedback being poor thus far.

Any help would be good. I am in oz btw if that's any different to other overseas access .

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Another ifollow question.. on 05:06 - Aug 19 with 2320 viewsPerthBlue

I'm in Perth, and have paid for the season pass, and so far it has been outstanding, great quality picture..HD..although the cameraman needs some training, and if you open another tab, you can get the audio as well, if timing does not sync, then just pause one till the other catch up...no problem with the first 3 games and loving this season being able to watch the Town...
so as for your question, i don't know about single game pass...but worth getting for the season.
Another ifollow question.. on 05:21 - Aug 19 with 2316 viewshorsehollerer

I bought my single game pass today (Friday) for the Brentford game. Like you, I didn't want to commit to a whole season in case it was crap. But it worked great for the Millwall game. Only one camera, and no commentary, but an excellent picture and a smooth, uninterrupted feed.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Another ifollow question.. on 05:58 - Aug 19 with 2297 viewstrncbluearmy

To be honest a lot of the poor feedback is caused by last minute prep. or individuals who seem to be unable to find their way around a website.

I have watched all the victories live and with minimal interruption.There was some blanking in the first game but this is now resolved and remember to refresh at half time.

There maybe some buffering but that most of the time will be a ISP issue.
The game is covered by one camera without live commentary,you can fiddle around and get Radio Suffolk separately (personally don`t feel the need and it is likely to be out of sync anyway)

The resolution can be changed to compensate for bandwidth,I have used this successfully.

You watch highlights and wholegame again if you like or just play the goals over and over and over again.

Some of the problems may result from some trying to buck the system using a VPN in the UK but from the comments I have seen from those abroad and my own experience this is a positive development and worth every penny

COYB
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 6:00]
Another ifollow question.. on 06:44 - Aug 19 with 2282 viewsBarneycurley

Another ifollow question.. on 05:21 - Aug 19 by horsehollerer

I bought my single game pass today (Friday) for the Brentford game. Like you, I didn't want to commit to a whole season in case it was crap. But it worked great for the Millwall game. Only one camera, and no commentary, but an excellent picture and a smooth, uninterrupted feed.

Thats the problem i seem to have i go to matches area on website. Click on live on ifollow link and it doesn't seem to show where i can purchase the game

Am i being thick? (thats rhetorical!)

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Another ifollow question.. on 06:49 - Aug 19 with 2275 viewsTillz9

I'm in melbourne and got my season pass before the Millwall game. Had a play about with the system before the game so I could navigate around the system. Game played really well on the laptop plugged into the tv with HDMI. Good quality and no issues with buffering or anything - even though I'm on ADSL internet at the moment as we haven't got NBN in my area. No complaints so far
Another ifollow question.. on 08:37 - Aug 19 with 2224 viewsSWGF

Another ifollow question.. on 06:44 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

Thats the problem i seem to have i go to matches area on website. Click on live on ifollow link and it doesn't seem to show where i can purchase the game

Am i being thick? (thats rhetorical!)

Don't go via the "live" or "ifollow" links. Go to the fixtures, choose Brentford's "match centre". Wait a bit for the site to get its shlt together and then there should be an option to buy a match pass.

I'm not at my PC or I'd check the exact steps

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Another ifollow question.. on 09:21 - Aug 19 with 2194 viewsBarneycurley

Another ifollow question.. on 08:37 - Aug 19 by SWGF

Don't go via the "live" or "ifollow" links. Go to the fixtures, choose Brentford's "match centre". Wait a bit for the site to get its shlt together and then there should be an option to buy a match pass.

I'm not at my PC or I'd check the exact steps

Ta

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024