Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Hews 15:33 - Sep 4 with 1891 viewsStu_boy

Have I missed something, has it been announced how long he is out for, id expect Adeyemi to be edged in slowly from the subs bench but be interesting to see how Adeyemi and Hews form a partnership

All being fit id go for Ward Adeyemi, Hews, Celina across a middle for

At QPR id expect mIck to go for Skuse and Downes in the middle
Emyr Hews on 15:45 - Sep 4 with 1847 viewschristiand

Yes, I'm sure Phil said Huws was going for a scan early part of last week. Until the results of the scan they don't know if he'll need an operation on his Achilles. Either way, not sure if it'll be a short term solution.

Regarding your second point Stu, you've not taken into consideration MM's loyalty to 'certain' players in our squad. There is no way he is not going to start Skuse (if available), therefore it's Skuse and who else in midfield?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Emyr Hews on 17:33 - Sep 4 with 1691 viewsStu_boy

Emyr Hews on 15:45 - Sep 4 by christiand

Yes, I'm sure Phil said Huws was going for a scan early part of last week. Until the results of the scan they don't know if he'll need an operation on his Achilles. Either way, not sure if it'll be a short term solution.

Regarding your second point Stu, you've not taken into consideration MM's loyalty to 'certain' players in our squad. There is no way he is not going to start Skuse (if available), therefore it's Skuse and who else in midfield?

Fair point and Im totally with you regarding Skuse playing centre mid most weeks although for me at home this is too negative as he doesnt really offer much going forward

when fit its difficult to leave Hews out for me,either way with the options we'll have if everyone was fit we will need to rotate more and Id be happier to have skuse sitting in away games

Do we know when the scan results are likely to be known?
Emyr Hews on 19:11 - Sep 4 with 1554 viewschristiand

Emyr Hews on 17:33 - Sep 4 by Stu_boy

Fair point and Im totally with you regarding Skuse playing centre mid most weeks although for me at home this is too negative as he doesnt really offer much going forward

when fit its difficult to leave Hews out for me,either way with the options we'll have if everyone was fit we will need to rotate more and Id be happier to have skuse sitting in away games

Do we know when the scan results are likely to be known?

No, it has all gone a bit quiet on that front. I would think Gav or Phil would know what the latest news is on Huws. Hope it isn't a reflection of the season ticket sales, bad news equates to not saying too much and hope no one asks?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Emyr Hews on 19:26 - Sep 4 with 1518 viewsjas0999

Do we actually know whether Adeyemi is any good? I don't know much about him, but Wolves didn't want him, but it would seem other clubs did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024