Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2107 tickets sold for QPR 23:07 - Sep 4 with 3446 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 23:42 - Sep 4 with 3375 viewsCurrie10

Good effort considering price/ play them every year. Maybe the first time I can recall we may not sell out for this fixture?
2107 tickets sold for QPR on 23:43 - Sep 4 with 3363 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 23:42 - Sep 4 by Currie10

Good effort considering price/ play them every year. Maybe the first time I can recall we may not sell out for this fixture?

Think there were a few lower tier seats on the far end and some restricted view ones upper tier not sold last year

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 01:00 - Sep 5 with 3311 viewsCurrie10

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 23:43 - Sep 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Think there were a few lower tier seats on the far end and some restricted view ones upper tier not sold last year

Fair enough, think the price / view may put people off.
2107 tickets sold for QPR on 01:06 - Sep 5 with 3308 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 01:00 - Sep 5 by Currie10

Fair enough, think the price / view may put people off.

I don't know why people don't wait for the lower tier

It's great down there

I was right in line with Lawrence's shot last year for the goal. The dip on the strike was phenomenal. As soon as he hit it, you could tell it was flying into the corner though. The swerve meant it actually clipped the inside of the post.

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 03:29 - Sep 5 with 3260 viewsCurrie10

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 01:06 - Sep 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't know why people don't wait for the lower tier

It's great down there

I was right in line with Lawrence's shot last year for the goal. The dip on the strike was phenomenal. As soon as he hit it, you could tell it was flying into the corner though. The swerve meant it actually clipped the inside of the post.

Yeah surely better lower. Did Brentford away last year and lower standing was a lot of fun ( minus result )

QPR along with WBA are two grounds I somehow despite living in Bristol and usually doing 8-12 away days a season not done.
2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:08 - Sep 5 with 3134 viewschristiand

That's still a great effort and a few days to go until the match. Can we sell out?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:35 - Sep 5 with 3088 viewsCurrie10

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 23:42 - Sep 4 by Currie10

Tractorboy7777 - may I ask why you have decided to click -1 on that for asking a question!? Zero idea how on earth this website works at times/ or if we have WUM centrals on here.

Phil has a point regarding that post the other day.
2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:41 - Sep 5 with 3066 viewsCurrie10

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:08 - Sep 5 by christiand

That's still a great effort and a few days to go until the match. Can we sell out?

I think it's a good total, reckon we'll be close.... think a good number did walk ups at Millwall away. Reckon will be at least 2600.
Login to get fewer ads

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:43 - Sep 5 with 3052 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:35 - Sep 5 by Currie10

Tractorboy7777 - may I ask why you have decided to click -1 on that for asking a question!? Zero idea how on earth this website works at times/ or if we have WUM centrals on here.

People are weird mate

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 08:55 - Sep 5 with 2985 viewsSitfcB

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 07:35 - Sep 5 by Currie10

Blimey. You're a sensitive soul. Was probably in error. People are always doing it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 11:39 - Sep 5 with 2856 viewsCurrie10

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 08:55 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

Blimey. You're a sensitive soul. Was probably in error. People are always doing it.

I'm not worried either way, I just find it bizarre people click either arrow to be perfectly honest! Especially after a game, we lose, the rar rar rar brigade come out and get +55 or something laughable when they patently haven't been to the game.

An hour or so after the game, someone who has been gives a decent insight without doom and gloom and ends up with -25!

Just weird. Phil is right though, some people really shouldn't be allowed near technology.
2107 tickets sold for QPR on 11:44 - Sep 5 with 2845 viewsbluewein

2107 tickets sold for QPR on 08:55 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

Yeah - just "accidentally" did it myself...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024