Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading's accounts are an utter mess 10:29 - Apr 14 with 909 viewsSteve_M

No doubt they'll blame most of it on covid but clearly runs back a lot further than that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 10:36 - Apr 14 with 842 viewsHARRY10

It looks like they may not even make the play offs, never mind going up

What then ?
Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 10:55 - Apr 14 with 777 viewsBecclesITFC

The thing is it's not just Reading. ME did run a tight ship here, we could benefit massively from clubs like Reading having to squeeze their loss margin in order to stay alive.
Ignore the team at the moment, but if Cook gets it right, we have a real opportunity to climb the ladder pretty sharpish. The days of unsustainability are well and truly over.
Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 10:58 - Apr 14 with 757 viewsbrazil1982

Spending far too much on player wages again. Until this is brought under control clubs are going to have huge losses. What other businesses do this? Entertainment perhaps?

Ridiculous money.
Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 670 viewsHARRY10

Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 10:58 - Apr 14 by brazil1982

Spending far too much on player wages again. Until this is brought under control clubs are going to have huge losses. What other businesses do this? Entertainment perhaps?

Ridiculous money.

it does seem as if FFP is just being ignored
Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 11:39 - Apr 14 with 653 viewsclive_baker

Wages 211% of revenue. Utterly ridiculous industry. Wasn't ours over 100% in the Championship too? I know its not unusual but its so ridiculous.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 11:44 - Apr 14 with 626 viewsSteve_M

Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 11:39 - Apr 14 by clive_baker

Wages 211% of revenue. Utterly ridiculous industry. Wasn't ours over 100% in the Championship too? I know its not unusual but its so ridiculous.

Think we tended to be just over 100% of revenue, rarely more than 110%. And I type that as though it's actually ok rather than totally unsustainable.

It was unsustainable as ME cut spending on every other aspect of the club bar the first team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Reading's accounts are an utter mess on 11:52 - Apr 14 with 588 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope it all goes very wrong for them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024