Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans 18:30 - Sep 28 with 988 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32360/skuse-hoping-sunderland-thrashing-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans on 07:12 - Sep 29 with 893 viewstextbackup

I don't know why, but this worrying and mentioning the fans not there is getting on my nerves a bit.
Everyone has their reasons and that's fine, not an issue with them, but I'd rather this said
'Skuse and players hoping the Sunderland thrashing repays fans for sticking with club after last season'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans on 07:26 - Sep 29 with 887 viewsBackToRussia

Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans on 07:12 - Sep 29 by textbackup

I don't know why, but this worrying and mentioning the fans not there is getting on my nerves a bit.
Everyone has their reasons and that's fine, not an issue with them, but I'd rather this said
'Skuse and players hoping the Sunderland thrashing repays fans for sticking with club after last season'

As always with this stuff you're reading the answers to questions put to them by journalists so its them mentioning it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans on 07:39 - Sep 29 with 878 viewstextbackup

Skuse Hoping Sunderland Thrashing Will Help Bring Back Stay Away Fans on 07:26 - Sep 29 by BackToRussia

As always with this stuff you're reading the answers to questions put to them by journalists so its them mentioning it.

Well yeah, and I'd not expect Cole to say anything to rock the boat, would be unnecessary really, not sure why it even bothers me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024