Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has to be one of the weakest England teams 16:39 - Oct 8 with 5891 viewsVic

I've known us to put out. How many of these players are genuinely international class?
(Cressie excepted of course!)

Most make David Batty and Carlton Palmer look positively good.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 16:41]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

on 16:47 - Oct 8 with 5859 views_

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:48 - Oct 8 with 5850 viewsFtnfwest

Pretty much correct. We are below wales in the rankings after all and have been for most of the last couple of years. Which made it all the more incredible how they played against us in the euros
This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:50 - Oct 8 with 5847 viewsWD19

Shape of the team and full backs that can actually cross the ball could suit Harry Kane down to the ground. Should make for a far better watch than the other day.
on 16:54 - Oct 8 with 5823 views_

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:50 - Oct 8 by WD19

Shape of the team and full backs that can actually cross the ball could suit Harry Kane down to the ground. Should make for a far better watch than the other day.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:57 - Oct 8 with 5802 viewsJ2BLUE

He's using a meaningless game to have a look at a few players. What's the problem?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:59 - Oct 8 with 5786 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:50 - Oct 8 by WD19

Agreed, also, no pressure either. Weather is bloody awful for the 5,000 or so.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:01 - Oct 8 with 5768 viewsvapour_trail

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 16:57 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

He's using a meaningless game to have a look at a few players. What's the problem?

That's not a problem. It's fair to say that this is the poorest pool of players we've had to choose from In living memory though. So little creativity.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:02 - Oct 8 with 5764 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't think it looks that terrible, the bigger worry is cohesion

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:05 - Oct 8 with 5746 viewsGarv

What even is international class anymore?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:05 - Oct 8 with 5744 viewsJ2BLUE

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:01 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

That's not a problem. It's fair to say that this is the poorest pool of players we've had to choose from In living memory though. So little creativity.

Yep, my mistake. I somehow missed the bit about genuine international class.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:11 - Oct 8 with 5717 viewsIllinoisblue

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:01 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

Our supposed golden generation of Scholes, Beckham etc. achieved nothing so the bar is set pretty low for this crop of players. Quarter final defeat here we come.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:23 - Oct 8 with 5671 viewsvapour_trail

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:11 - Oct 8 by Illinoisblue

Our supposed golden generation of Scholes, Beckham etc. achieved nothing so the bar is set pretty low for this crop of players. Quarter final defeat here we come.

Second round defeat here we come.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:18 - Oct 8 with 5510 viewsRadlett_blue

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 17:23 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

Second round defeat here we come.

Yes, the England team looks even more rubbish than normal. How many of the current XI are really good PL players, excepting Kane, Ali, Walker & Cahill?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:19 - Oct 8 with 5499 viewsvapour_trail

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:18 - Oct 8 by Radlett_blue

Yes, the England team looks even more rubbish than normal. How many of the current XI are really good PL players, excepting Kane, Ali, Walker & Cahill?

I'd leave Cahill of that list, and add Ali and lalanna.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:22 - Oct 8 with 5490 viewsRadlett_blue

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:19 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

I'd leave Cahill of that list, and add Ali and lalanna.

La La Land is injured. On a good day, he might make a difference.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 19:36 - Oct 8 with 5466 viewsJohnny_Boy

Much like the EFL cup.
This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 20:00 - Oct 8 with 5425 viewsScuzzer

Harry Winks. 4 PL games = Senior International call up.
Give me strength.

Established 1968

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 20:05 - Oct 8 with 5409 viewsRadlett_blue

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 20:00 - Oct 8 by Scuzzer

Give me strength.

Add Jesse Lingard to the list, who hardly gets on the pitch for Man U.

on 20:24 - Oct 8 with 5375 views_

Give me strength.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:01 - Oct 8 with 5328 viewsReuser_is_God

Give me strength.

Whilst ridiculous he was probably our best player tonight.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:02 - Oct 8 with 5328 viewsReuser_is_God

It's England therefore people must moan.

Evans out

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:08 - Oct 8 with 5315 viewsvapour_trail

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:02 - Oct 8 by Reuser_is_God

It's England therefore people must moan.

That's a fair point.

I'm not moaning about England though. I didn't watch tonight, I listening to the jocks whikst cooking the roast, I thought our game would be rubbish. I'll always be right behind england, but there's no escaping the fact that these days we are not very good, because we don't have great players.

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:10 - Oct 8 with 5309 viewsReuser_is_God

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 21:08 - Oct 8 by vapour_trail

That's a fair point.

I'm not moaning about England though. I didn't watch tonight, I listening to the jocks whikst cooking the roast, I thought our game would be rubbish. I'll always be right behind england, but there's no escaping the fact that these days we are not very good, because we don't have great players.

Oh there's absolutely no denying that.

People love moaning though, people will moan about Winks playing then they'll moan about no new players getting a chance.

Evans out

This has to be one of the weakest England teams on 09:47 - Oct 9 with 5119 viewsNo9

The continuing weakness of the English national team has long been discussed and the problem laid at the feet of the F.A. to deal with the inequalities allowing the PL to do whatever they wish relative to how many non English players & coaches in the PL game.
Until this is addressed the situation will not get better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024