Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mea culpa 19:38 - Oct 13 with 1385 viewsGlasgowBlue

During the US election last year I said that although Trump was a loathsome individual I thought that as an isolationist he would be the lesser of two evils when it came to foreign policy as he had no interest in the world outside the USA.

After watching him threaten to rip up Iran nuclear deal , using provocative language I have to put my hands up and say I was completely wrong.

What a fookin' tw@t! (Trump. Not me. Or maybe both of us)

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mea culpa on 19:40 - Oct 13 with 1363 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting that THIS is the thing that has finally had you rowing back! No matter, welcome to the darkside!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mea culpa on 19:44 - Oct 13 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mea culpa on 19:40 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

Interesting that THIS is the thing that has finally had you rowing back! No matter, welcome to the darkside!

Because I am referring purely to foreign policy. I knew he would be a disaster in his own country and the hasn't failed to live up to those poor expectations But I thought he'd keep his nose out of the rest of the world.

I have sympathy with his position on North Korea, despite his poor diplomacy and choice of language on the situation. But this latest intervention beggars belief.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mea culpa on 19:56 - Oct 13 with 1309 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea, you muppet you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mea culpa on 19:57 - Oct 13 with 1309 viewsBinner

Refreshing and gracious. Compliments to you, Glassers...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024