Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... 15:15 - Oct 14 with 54692 viewsdocklandsblue

I see we've got our own right wing firm now, what fun...blurred faces, bald heads, Stone Island and a Union Jack - text book b3ll3nds.

Frankly if I was the club I'd be having this away on the door prior to the scum game. Rightwing PR live on Sky is the last thing we need.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-lads-alliance-inside-far
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:19]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:19 - Oct 14 with 18922 viewsdocklandsblue

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:20]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:23 - Oct 14 with 18875 viewsSpruceMoose

What a bunch of pathetic, sad, most likely impotent, losers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 18752 viewsbrogansnose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:19 - Oct 14 by docklandsblue

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:20]

I bet Sir Alf and Sir Bob would have been well happy with their names on that banner.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:47 - Oct 14 with 18658 viewsfactual_blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:23 - Oct 14 by brogansnose

I bet Sir Alf and Sir Bob would have been well happy with their names on that banner.

And the club should be sending them a bill for use of the club's badge. Come on Evans, you're supposed to be a business whiz. Moose is more entrepreneurial than you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:36 - Oct 14 with 18534 viewsfactual_blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:23 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Just a guess, but do you think jonnosdreadlocks is in that picture? He seems a bit upset about the totally warranted derision aimed at it.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:44 - Oct 14 with 18518 viewsconnorscontract

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:36 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

Just a guess, but do you think jonnosdreadlocks is in that picture? He seems a bit upset about the totally warranted derision aimed at it.

Ironic username, if he is, for at least two reasons.

I'm just upset for them that they appear to have forgotten their flower arrangements this week. I bet one of them was sent back for it with a flea in his ear.

#FlowerandLeafArrangers
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:55 - Oct 14 with 18481 viewsSwansea_Blue

Football Lads Alliance?!

F**k off! We're in the Alliance of Football Lads. Football Lads Alliance..!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:02 - Oct 14 with 18444 viewsconnorscontract

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:55 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Football Lads Alliance?!

Splitters!
Login to get fewer ads

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:04 - Oct 14 with 18433 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:36 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

I'm not actually but thanks for thinking of me Mr Antifa

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:05 - Oct 14 with 18432 viewsSwansea_Blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:02 - Oct 14 by connorscontract

Splitters!

W@nkers!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:05 - Oct 14 with 18432 viewsDubtractor

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:55 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Football Lads Alliance?!

You can do one.

All about the Lads Alliance for Football.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:05]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:06 - Oct 14 with 18421 viewsBlue_Order

Theres f.ck all wrong with a Union flag.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:17 - Oct 14 with 18379 viewsgtsb1966

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:23 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

This is why I haven't posted for a while and probably won't post in the future. Too many people on here cannot accept the views of others unless it falls into the mainstream of things. Even the moderators have been sucked in. This used to be a great site to debate but sadly not anymore.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:18]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:18 - Oct 14 with 18363 viewsfactual_blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:44 - Oct 14 by connorscontract

Ironic username, if he is, for at least two reasons.

I'm just upset for them that they appear to have forgotten their flower arrangements this week. I bet one of them was sent back for it with a flea in his ear.

#FlowerandLeafArrangers

I've been down arrowed, so I think we can guess the answer.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:24 - Oct 14 with 18333 viewsfactual_blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:05 - Oct 14 by Dubtractor

You can do one.

All about the Lads Alliance for Football.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:05]

Splitter.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:26 - Oct 14 with 18328 viewsJ2BLUE

If the FLA are a peaceful organisation like we keep hearing, why are their faces blurred?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:29 - Oct 14 with 18316 viewsgtsb1966

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:26 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

If the FLA are a peaceful organisation like we keep hearing, why are their faces blurred?

I'm surprised you've asked that question J2. You're an intelligent person, think about it.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:30 - Oct 14 with 18309 viewsnoggin

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:29 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

I'm surprised you've asked that question J2. You're an intelligent person, think about it.

Ashamed? Embarrassed?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 18295 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:29 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

I think we would disagree on this.

Truly impaired.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:38 - Oct 14 with 18286 viewsgtsb1966

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:32 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

We probably would as its obvious we have different views. That's the problem for me on here though lately. A very diplomatic post from you whereas others resort to insults if someone doesn't share their views.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:39 - Oct 14 with 18279 viewsgtsb1966

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:30 - Oct 14 by noggin

Ashamed? Embarrassed?

For what?
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:42 - Oct 14 with 18271 viewstcblue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:04 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I'm not actually but thanks for thinking of me Mr Antifa

What's wrong with the world today: people genuinely use 'Anti Fascist' as a derogatory term.

Maybe these over privileged edgelords were always there and it was Trump et al which made them think they could air their bigoted ignorance in public, either way I want to go back to the old days.

And Twitter needs purging, the people owning that platform VERIFY known Nazis, FFS
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:44 - Oct 14 with 18257 viewsfactual_blue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:32 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

You disagree with the description of you as an intelligent person?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:50 - Oct 14 with 18233 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:38 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

We probably would as its obvious we have different views. That's the problem for me on here though lately. A very diplomatic post from you whereas others resort to insults if someone doesn't share their views.

I think you're right, to a certain extent. I've found myself on the other side with Brexit etc and sometimes it's impossible to put your side across because the remainers are all queuing up to insult Brexiters' intelligence and pat each other on the back for it. With that said, you'd likely get a much better response than the like of hoofer who just refused to accept anything that was difficult to explain. For example, the FLA have strong links to right wing groups and Tommy Robinson is treated like a celebrity. Several right wing speeches were made at the marches etc. In the unlikely event this is different from those groups it looks very difficult for their supporters to explain it.

Blurring their faces sends a negative message. Perhaps they feel unfairly demonised and want protection from that. To most it will look like they're going to cause trouble and are protecting themselves from being identified for the wrong reasons.

Truly impaired.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 20:01 - Oct 14 with 18178 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 19:17 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

This is why I haven't posted for a while and probably won't post in the future. Too many people on here cannot accept the views of others unless it falls into the mainstream of things. Even the moderators have been sucked in. This used to be a great site to debate but sadly not anymore.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:18]

Bullsh1t. This FLA business is the same old far right sh1t we've been fighting for years, dressed up in a fancy new brand. Those views, and the people who hold them, don't deserve respect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024