Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed 21:03 - Nov 5 with 4141 viewsMaySixth

could work out

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 21:07 - Nov 5 with 4128 viewsBlueBadger

Or, you know, Huws isn't fully fit yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 10:19 - Nov 6 with 3894 viewsWickets

I'm happy as long as it's not more bad news.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 10:19]
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 10:56 - Nov 6 with 3817 viewsNo9

Remember under similar circumstances last Feb, Town had a purple patch?
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:01 - Nov 6 with 3799 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Do we know if it the club that have requested that he is 'withdrawn' or whether it is the Welsh FA making the decision because he isn't fit enough yet.

Not seen it specified anywhere..
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:03 - Nov 6 with 3790 viewsHerbivore

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 10:56 - Nov 6 by No9

Remember under similar circumstances last Feb, Town had a purple patch?

Didn't Skuse miss like one game? He wasn't out for long and he played in some of our better performances during that spell.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:06 - Nov 6 with 3781 viewsPhilTWTD

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:01 - Nov 6 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Do we know if it the club that have requested that he is 'withdrawn' or whether it is the Welsh FA making the decision because he isn't fit enough yet.

Not seen it specified anywhere..

Probably decided between the two. Think the decision was made before Skusey's injury and wouldn't have come into it anyway.
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:09 - Nov 6 with 3759 viewsNo9

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:03 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

Didn't Skuse miss like one game? He wasn't out for long and he played in some of our better performances during that spell.

I thnik you will find he only made 41 league appearance last season after he got injured.
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 3734 viewsHerbivore

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:09 - Nov 6 by No9

I thnik you will find he only made 41 league appearance last season after he got injured.

In February he only missed the games against Villa and Brighton.

Login to get fewer ads

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:25 - Nov 6 with 3714 viewsNo9

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:17 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

In February he only missed the games against Villa and Brighton.

Noted (I haven't had time to check all appreaances of all players) but the two games you mention provided better away point than the form up to that time would have expected.
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:27 - Nov 6 with 3699 viewsHerbivore

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:25 - Nov 6 by No9

Noted (I haven't had time to check all appreaances of all players) but the two games you mention provided better away point than the form up to that time would have expected.

But we also played well against Leeds with him in the side, we got a result at Norwich with him playing. He played more games than he missed in that difficult run of games in February. He also played in our decent wins against Wigan, Burton and Newcastle that eventually guaranteed our survival. Skuse has his limitations but it's not right to blame him for all of our ills.

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:03 - Nov 6 with 3646 viewsNo9

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 11:27 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

But we also played well against Leeds with him in the side, we got a result at Norwich with him playing. He played more games than he missed in that difficult run of games in February. He also played in our decent wins against Wigan, Burton and Newcastle that eventually guaranteed our survival. Skuse has his limitations but it's not right to blame him for all of our ills.

I don't reacll much of the Leeds game but the Norwich game at CR was played almost entirely in the Town half of the pitch.
One of my biggest gripes is the fact Town concede far too muc territory - isn't that what Cole Skuse is supposed to prevent?
I don't blame him for all Town's ill's that is down to MM, the team he selects and th tactics he employs.

Back to how Mick Mills signed off Saturday afternoon
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:32 - Nov 6 with 3606 viewsOsborneOneNil

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:03 - Nov 6 by No9

I don't reacll much of the Leeds game but the Norwich game at CR was played almost entirely in the Town half of the pitch.
One of my biggest gripes is the fact Town concede far too muc territory - isn't that what Cole Skuse is supposed to prevent?
I don't blame him for all Town's ill's that is down to MM, the team he selects and th tactics he employs.

Back to how Mick Mills signed off Saturday afternoon

100% with you. Skuse apparently does his job superbly. I disagree. Massively limited footballer.
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:58 - Nov 6 with 3571 viewsNo9

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:32 - Nov 6 by OsborneOneNil

100% with you. Skuse apparently does his job superbly. I disagree. Massively limited footballer.

I guess he must satisfy MM otherwise he wouldn't be 'first on the tean sheet' which of course says much about MM's team management & his style of football.

It isn't so bad when you play BIG HOOF, midfield is bypassed
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 13:18 - Nov 6 with 3549 viewsOsborneOneNil

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 12:58 - Nov 6 by No9

I guess he must satisfy MM otherwise he wouldn't be 'first on the tean sheet' which of course says much about MM's team management & his style of football.

It isn't so bad when you play BIG HOOF, midfield is bypassed

It's quite interesting this one, he really does divide us lot. I can't believe some rate him as they do, and many who do are seemingly intelligent posters, Mullet being one.

It's important to respect opinions though, I think he's a total passenger, others think he is key.
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 15:53 - Nov 6 with 3419 viewsNo9

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 13:18 - Nov 6 by OsborneOneNil

It's quite interesting this one, he really does divide us lot. I can't believe some rate him as they do, and many who do are seemingly intelligent posters, Mullet being one.

It's important to respect opinions though, I think he's a total passenger, others think he is key.

I have only seen Cole Skuse have one, what I would call 'good' game for ITFC.

Town play far too deep & I put this down to MM's tactics to encourage the opponents to come in so the ball can bee hoofed up, a reason CS passes sideways or back.

If that is what he's told to do he will stay in the team for a long while but I don't think that sort of football will win much
If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 16:41 - Nov 6 with 3380 viewsHarryWright

If we've stopped Huws joining Wales I assume Skuse is f***ed on 15:53 - Nov 6 by No9

I have only seen Cole Skuse have one, what I would call 'good' game for ITFC.

Town play far too deep & I put this down to MM's tactics to encourage the opponents to come in so the ball can bee hoofed up, a reason CS passes sideways or back.

If that is what he's told to do he will stay in the team for a long while but I don't think that sort of football will win much

He's had few, sunderland this year he was quality, however I tend to agree that he is very limited and this 'job' he does isn't enough.

I get he does the job well but we need more and other players give us that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024