Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGinn 13:37 - Jul 3 with 1728 viewscvillageblue

Celtic after Harry Wilson. McGinn move could yet happen.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

McGinn on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 1722 viewsDanFord

Unless we sell Waghorn it wont. We won't be spending at least £2m on a player that's not in a position of real need. We may well spend £1m or £1.5m this window on one player but imagine it would be a centre back or an out and out winger.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

on 13:39 - Jul 3 with 1710 views_

McGinn on 13:50 - Jul 3 with 1629 viewsSkuse4ballondor

Harry Wilson is a Patrick Roberts replacement. McGinn would be playing in centre mid at Celtic.
McGinn on 13:52 - Jul 3 with 1613 viewsDarth_Koont

I think Phil's story is a little misleading as there's no way McGinn can be described as a winger or even a wide midfielder. Very much in the Huws or Nydam mold of at best playing on the left side of a narrow midfield three.

Added to which his quality on the ball, strength and workrate are too good to not be used in the middle.

Pronouns: He/Him

McGinn on 14:04 - Jul 3 with 1565 viewsPhilTWTD

McGinn on 13:52 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

I think Phil's story is a little misleading as there's no way McGinn can be described as a winger or even a wide midfielder. Very much in the Huws or Nydam mold of at best playing on the left side of a narrow midfield three.

Added to which his quality on the ball, strength and workrate are too good to not be used in the middle.

I didn't describe him as a winger, said he could also operate wide, although I stuck a bit in about Hurst wanting wingers. Actually subsequently clarified a bit to join the two bits together more cohesively.
McGinn on 14:09 - Jul 3 with 1529 viewsDarth_Koont

McGinn on 14:04 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

I didn't describe him as a winger, said he could also operate wide, although I stuck a bit in about Hurst wanting wingers. Actually subsequently clarified a bit to join the two bits together more cohesively.

Yes, sorry. I meant that it unintentionally made a misleading connection between McGinn and us looking for wingers.

Pronouns: He/Him

McGinn on 14:32 - Jul 3 with 1432 viewsPhilTWTD

McGinn on 14:09 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

Yes, sorry. I meant that it unintentionally made a misleading connection between McGinn and us looking for wingers.

Yes, I realised it could easily be misconstrued when I read it back a bit later.
McGinn on 14:34 - Jul 3 with 1420 viewsagentp

I think we may be losing a few midfielders yet to be honest. I think we will need a few

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Login to get fewer ads

McGinn on 14:44 - Jul 3 with 1378 viewsWickets

Quite difficult to make a judgement on how fit our midfielders are likely to be at the moment ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024