Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee 18:23 - Dec 5 with 10946 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Moccacino is the only coffee I like

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 18:24 - Dec 5 with 5343 viewsBackToRussia

Wow, is this on purpose now he can't respond?

Excellent trolling if so.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 5339 viewsSpruceMoose

Of course that's the only type you like. Makes perfect sense!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 18:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:06 - Dec 5 with 5299 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 18:24 - Dec 5 by BackToRussia

Wow, is this on purpose now he can't respond?

Excellent trolling if so.

Eh?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:09 - Dec 5 with 5292 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 18:25 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

Of course that's the only type you like. Makes perfect sense!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 18:25]

It's got chocolate in more probably

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:09 - Dec 5 with 5295 viewsJ2BLUE

Latte. Don't bother mocking me people, i'm completely unashamed. I've only been drinking coffee for just over a year and am slowly progressing up the strength ladder.

Only on stronger lattes so far though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:11 - Dec 5 with 5280 viewsSpruceMoose

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:09 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

Latte. Don't bother mocking me people, i'm completely unashamed. I've only been drinking coffee for just over a year and am slowly progressing up the strength ladder.

So, you're at the stage of liking milk then?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 5281 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Coffeee in general is not nice

Hot chocolate is far superior

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:13 - Dec 5 with 5274 viewsSpruceMoose

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:12 - Dec 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Good lord. They raise them strangely in Essex.

Login to get fewer ads

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:15 - Dec 5 with 5273 viewsJ2BLUE

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:12 - Dec 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Hot chocolate is liquid candy IMO and not serious drink. I'm sure others think that about lattes though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:22 - Dec 5 with 5246 viewsWD19

No doubt about it......so you win again.

......you sexy thing.
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:25 - Dec 5 with 5242 viewsBackToRussia

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:06 - Dec 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Eh?

Because he would have taken the piss had he been posting, and now he can't.

No need to downvote what you don't understand.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 5233 viewsjimsymBLUE

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:13 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

Good lord. They raise them strangely in Essex.

Oi Elk, don't diss Essex innet blud.
And I think the answer you're looking for chaps is double espresso. Followed by another...with a cig!

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:29 - Dec 5 with 5228 viewsSpruceMoose

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:28 - Dec 5 by jimsymBLUE

Oi Elk, don't diss Essex innet blud.
And I think the answer you're looking for chaps is double espresso. Followed by another...with a cig!

My favourite form of coffee is enema, so what do I know?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:29 - Dec 5 with 5228 viewsBackToRussia

this is what good coffee looks like

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:52 - Dec 5 with 5192 viewsBlueBadger

Tea.

Coffee is tea, if someone burnt it and ruined it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:13 - Dec 5 with 5152 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 19:25 - Dec 5 by BackToRussia

Because he would have taken the piss had he been posting, and now he can't.

No need to downvote what you don't understand.

Apologies - thought you were having a moan.

Removed the down arrow now.

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:18 - Dec 5 with 5136 viewsJohnny_Boy

You should have just stuck with Hot Chocolate.
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:20 - Dec 5 with 5134 viewsJohnny_Boy

Marshmallows as well?
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:27 - Dec 5 with 5118 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:20 - Dec 5 by Johnny_Boy

Marshmallows as well?

No.

Squirty cream

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:37 - Dec 5 with 5104 viewsJohnny_Boy

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:27 - Dec 5 by The_Romford_Blue

No.

Squirty cream

Have you ever had an Irish Coffee, with thick cream on the top? Wonderful stuff.
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:48 - Dec 5 with 5089 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:37 - Dec 5 by Johnny_Boy

Have you ever had an Irish Coffee, with thick cream on the top? Wonderful stuff.

I can't say I have.

Where does it get sold and I'll give it a try?

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:56 - Dec 5 with 5078 viewsbenno1uk

The best coffee is just coffee. I.e. Ground coffee beans and hot water. With a dash of milk if you like. For some reason it appears to have changed its name from 'coffee' to 'Americano'.
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:57 - Dec 5 with 5077 viewsJohnny_Boy

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:48 - Dec 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I can't say I have.

Where does it get sold and I'll give it a try?

Pubs, restaurants, Indian curry houses!

Whiskey + steaming hot strong black coffee + super cold cream floating on top. Maybe add a teaspoon of brown sugar for preference.

Of course, you can go rogue with the spirit. My mum used to make her ones at Xmas with Cointreau.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 20:58]
In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 21:01 - Dec 5 with 5064 viewsBackToRussia

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 20:56 - Dec 5 by benno1uk

The best coffee is just coffee. I.e. Ground coffee beans and hot water. With a dash of milk if you like. For some reason it appears to have changed its name from 'coffee' to 'Americano'.

It's cos all the commercial cafes are Italian style espresso coffee, and they don't water it down which is all an Americano is.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 21:08 - Dec 5 with 5054 viewsbenno1uk

In honour of Benters - favourite type of coffee on 21:01 - Dec 5 by BackToRussia

It's cos all the commercial cafes are Italian style espresso coffee, and they don't water it down which is all an Americano is.

That'll be why then, cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024