Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can support the team and not the manager 22:07 - Dec 17 with 7211 viewsonceablue

I don't really like McCarthy and it started with the criticism so strongly of the fans

But I love the club and the football we are playing at the moment is half decent particularly when Waghorn Celina involved

I justify going to the games knowing that I will never sing MM's name again, that is my protest

Should you stop gong cos you don't like the manager I wouldn't

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:12 - Dec 17 with 5663 viewsJ2BLUE

If that's your position it should be respected. I would suggest you look back at when you first thought he was insulting the fans and go back and read his comments from around that time. Look at who he is really aiming his comments at. He's shooting at the minority and while praising the majority.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:18 - Dec 17 with 5649 viewsSomethingBlue

He has not criticised anyone who behaves reasonably - which I assume includes you - so why worry?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:57 - Dec 17 with 5594 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:18 - Dec 17 by SomethingBlue

He has not criticised anyone who behaves reasonably - which I assume includes you - so why worry?

He said the more fans shout someone's name the less likely he is to bring them on. He is basically saying he knows more than the fans. I dispute that with the fact that he played the likes of Douglas so much when the facts showed we gained about 1/3 of the points we did when he wasn't playing

Football isn't rocket science. You play your best players all of the time
You can support the team and not the manager on 22:57 - Dec 17 with 5595 viewsTendring_Blue

How have Mick's comments become so overblown and taken out of context is unbelievable.

Everything he has said is true and correct.
You can support the team and not the manager on 22:59 - Dec 17 with 5591 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:57 - Dec 17 by Tendring_Blue

How have Mick's comments become so overblown and taken out of context is unbelievable.

Everything he has said is true and correct.

Come on he said Douglas was a good player do you believe that. He also said Gerken wasn't a better keeper than Bart

Nothing everything he has said has been true and correct , he has said we have played well when we havent
You can support the team and not the manager on 23:00 - Dec 17 with 5586 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:59 - Dec 17 by onceablue

Come on he said Douglas was a good player do you believe that. He also said Gerken wasn't a better keeper than Bart

Nothing everything he has said has been true and correct , he has said we have played well when we havent

Sorry I meant to say he thought Gergen was better than Bart
You can support the team and not the manager on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 5583 viewsjeera

You're going to feel silly when you read this back tomorrow.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:10 - Dec 17 with 5563 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:02 - Dec 17 by jeera

You're going to feel silly when you read this back tomorrow.

Did you eat that 2 day old pork fillet

Now that is silly
Login to get fewer ads

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:13 - Dec 17 with 5554 viewsjeera

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:10 - Dec 17 by onceablue

Did you eat that 2 day old pork fillet

Now that is silly

That doesn't make sense.

If you don't understand how food should be kept then probably not the comment for you.

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:15 - Dec 17 with 5547 viewsjeera

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:00 - Dec 17 by onceablue

Sorry I meant to say he thought Gergen was better than Bart

Not only have you managed to quote Mick as saying Gerken is worse than Bart in one post.

You've 'corrected' it with Gergen in the next.

Mate. Go to bed.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 23:16]

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:19 - Dec 17 with 5534 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:15 - Dec 17 by jeera

Not only have you managed to quote Mick as saying Gerken is worse than Bart in one post.

You've 'corrected' it with Gergen in the next.

Mate. Go to bed.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 23:16]

Oh you are one of those that point out everyone's mistakes

And then give people advice

You be up for one of those awards bet you can't guess which one!!!
You can support the team and not the manager on 23:20 - Dec 17 with 5526 viewsjeera

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:19 - Dec 17 by onceablue

Hang on. What?

You just tried the same thing.

No I am not, not for the sake of it all - that's a cheap shot.

You are in the wrong and I disagree with you.

You made some daft comment about food.

Christ. Read this back to yourself.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 23:21]

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:21 - Dec 17 with 5524 viewsSomethingBlue

You can support the team and not the manager on 22:57 - Dec 17 by onceablue

He said the more fans shout someone's name the less likely he is to bring them on. He is basically saying he knows more than the fans. I dispute that with the fact that he played the likes of Douglas so much when the facts showed we gained about 1/3 of the points we did when he wasn't playing

You're saying the fans know more than a manager who has worked in the game for 40 years and spends every day with his players?

That's interesting. No, sorry - I meant mind-alteringly arrogant.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:21 - Dec 17 with 5524 viewsPinewoodblue

Not really keen on Mick, nor what he stands for, but when he is focused he gets results. Whatever you think of him he did very well with his signings in the summer. He does let himself down though and lose focus. Middlesbrough game for example what possessed him to give the players two extra days off with a full day needed to travel really cut into preparation for the game.

Just wonder how focused he will be this week. Will he look for three points away against the league leaders or go for the grind....

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:25 - Dec 17 with 5503 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:20 - Dec 17 by jeera

Hang on. What?

You just tried the same thing.

No I am not, not for the sake of it all - that's a cheap shot.

You are in the wrong and I disagree with you.

You made some daft comment about food.

Christ. Read this back to yourself.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 23:21]

You made some daft comment about me feeling silly tomorrow

You fired the first cheap shot mate!
You can support the team and not the manager on 23:26 - Dec 17 with 5500 viewsJ2BLUE

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:19 - Dec 17 by onceablue

Agreed mate, I once posted some perfectly good eggs and he said they were a mistake and told me I should cook them differently.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:29 - Dec 17 with 5490 viewsjeera

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:25 - Dec 17 by onceablue

You made some daft comment about me feeling silly tomorrow

You fired the first cheap shot mate!

Your thread is a car crash already.

You began with some notion that's been used a billion times as though it was some revelation and...you can see where it's going.

Phil's a good guy, send him a PM and he'll delete it for you.

You're welcome.

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:31 - Dec 17 with 5485 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:21 - Dec 17 by SomethingBlue

You're saying the fans know more than a manager who has worked in the game for 40 years and spends every day with his players?

There is only one mind-alteringly arrogant person and that is MM

Read my original post I said you should go and support the team even if MM is in charge
You can support the team and not the manager on 23:35 - Dec 17 with 5475 viewsonceablue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:29 - Dec 17 by jeera

Your thread is a car crash already.

You began with some notion that's been used a billion times as though it was some revelation and...you can see where it's going.

Phil's a good guy, send him a PM and he'll delete it for you.

You're welcome.

I'll leave it at then

Although There you go again pointing out my mistakes and giving me advice
You can support the team and not the manager on 00:54 - Dec 18 with 5422 viewsfactual_blue

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:26 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Agreed mate, I once posted some perfectly good eggs and he said they were a mistake and told me I should cook them differently.

He was right then as well, though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You can support the team and not the manager on 08:01 - Dec 18 with 5313 viewsJohnny_Boy

You can support the team and not the manager on 23:21 - Dec 17 by SomethingBlue

Playing Chambers at RB for a ridiculously long period of time - instead of going out and finding a natural player for that position.

That was exceptional man-management skills from a coach of 40yrs.
You could equally argue it was a stubborn move.
You can support the team and not the manager on 08:07 - Dec 18 with 5291 viewssolemio

Someone who never uses a full stop can be safely ignored...............
You can support the team and not the manager on 08:32 - Dec 18 with 5255 viewsartsbossbeard

" He is basically saying he knows more than the fans"

Well....

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

You can support the team and not the manager on 09:42 - Dec 18 with 5206 viewsfactual_blue

You can support the team and not the manager on 08:07 - Dec 18 by solemio

Someone who never uses a full stop can be safely ignored...............

'Should be ignored'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You can support the team and not the manager on 09:57 - Dec 18 with 5184 viewsSouthBucksBlue

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024