Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sons of Anarchy 10:14 - Dec 20 with 2698 viewshype313

Jeez, just started this last week and now 3 series down, it's brilliant, can't believe it has passed me by all this time.

What next after this? Someone was saying the Punisher is decent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sons of Anarchy on 10:16 - Dec 20 with 2690 viewsKieran_Knows

I've just finished watching 4 seasons of 'Power'. I thought it was really good, fifth season is out next year I believe.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sons of Anarchy on 10:19 - Dec 20 with 2684 viewsMullet

It's got a superb soundtrack. Funge and I debated it previously. Think he was right to suggest the acting was ropey in places, it gets worse in one season you're getting closer to. But I'm with you, and really enjoyed it if enjoyed is the right word for a show with so many extreme scenes in it.

Stranger Things was the only thing recently to live up to the hype for me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sons of Anarchy on 10:19 - Dec 20 with 2681 viewsKieran_Knows

Sons of Anarchy on 10:19 - Dec 20 by Mullet

It's got a superb soundtrack. Funge and I debated it previously. Think he was right to suggest the acting was ropey in places, it gets worse in one season you're getting closer to. But I'm with you, and really enjoyed it if enjoyed is the right word for a show with so many extreme scenes in it.

Stranger Things is very good. Long wait until season 3 though, isn't it? 2019 I think I read somewhere.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sons of Anarchy on 10:27 - Dec 20 with 2674 viewshype313

Sons of Anarchy on 10:19 - Dec 20 by Mullet

Yep the acting can be sketchy at times, especially Jackson, but essentially it's a great storyline so far I haste to add.

Watched the first season of Stranger Things, then watched the first two episodes of the second season, but have slacked it off for SOA.

Sons of Anarchy on 10:49 - Dec 20 with 2660 viewsSporall

Apart from the series partly set in Ireland but so very clearly they came nowhere near Ireland!
Sons of Anarchy on 11:58 - Dec 20 with 2622 viewshype313

Sons of Anarchy on 10:49 - Dec 20 by Sporall

Apart from the series partly set in Ireland but so very clearly they came nowhere near Ireland!

Currently watching that series as we speak.

Sons of Anarchy on 12:15 - Dec 20 with 2603 viewsDarkHorse

S3 finale > S2 >>>>>>>> S1 >>>>>>>> the others >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S7.

I really enjoyed it early on, but after they go to Ireland in Season 3 the show loses its way and rarely finds it again. There are still some great moments, but everyone involved eventually becomes completely unlikeable, and the show also has a terrible habit of using get-out-of-jail-free cards, so it disappoints far too often and is increasingly hard to care about. And Season 7 is appalling. I felt relieved when it was all over.

Have you seen The Shield? Same writer, producer, and director as SOA.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 12:20]
Sons of Anarchy on 12:32 - Dec 20 with 2589 viewshype313

Sons of Anarchy on 12:15 - Dec 20 by DarkHorse

I really enjoyed it early on, but after they go to Ireland in Season 3 the show loses its way and rarely finds it again. There are still some great moments, but everyone involved eventually becomes completely unlikeable, and the show also has a terrible habit of using get-out-of-jail-free cards, so it disappoints far too often and is increasingly hard to care about. And Season 7 is appalling. I felt relieved when it was all over.

Haven't seen The Shield but a few friends have and said it was excellent.

Have to say, I have found recently Series 3 that they seem to be bulletproof from the authorities!

Login to get fewer ads

Sons of Anarchy on 13:18 - Dec 20 with 2559 viewsnoggin

Just finished series 3 of The Affair. Not sure if it's old stuff though as we're a little behind the times over here. Anyway, it was excellent viewing, imo.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sons of Anarchy on 13:51 - Dec 20 with 2530 viewsJimmyJazz

Sons of Anarchy on 12:15 - Dec 20 by DarkHorse

The Shield was excellent, well recommended

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Sons of Anarchy on 14:51 - Dec 20 with 2508 viewsColin_Viljoen

Ray Donovan is an excellent series. Jon Voight is brilliant as Mickey Donovan.
Sons of Anarchy on 18:17 - Dec 20 with 2449 viewsSporall

Sons of Anarchy on 14:51 - Dec 20 by Colin_Viljoen

Ray Donovan is an excellent series. Jon Voight is brilliant as Mickey Donovan.

Agree with this. It gets better every series
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024