Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop off injured 15:43 - Dec 26 with 2774 viewsIllinoisblue

ffs, kid can't catch a break.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bishop off injured on 15:55 - Dec 26 with 2699 viewsRobTheMonk

Hate to say it but it's probably one of the least surprising things that's happened in the match. Any indication to what sort of injury it is?
Bishop off injured on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 2634 viewslondonben

I’d hazard a guess at a groin strain...he knew he’d done something and had to come off, looked devastated like he knows it will be a while but was able to walk off. Absolutely gutted for him, he was showing flashes of class.
Bishop off injured on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 2558 viewsgainsboroughblue

All the more galling that he was having a good game. Hopefully it's more symptomatic of being out of action for so long than anything else.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bishop off injured on 16:27 - Dec 26 with 2456 viewsLord_Lucan

Bishop off injured on 16:09 - Dec 26 by gainsboroughblue

All the more galling that he was having a good game. Hopefully it's more symptomatic of being out of action for so long than anything else.

Hate to say it but along with Like Hyam he seems destined to be one of those players who spends their whole career injured.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bishop off injured on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 2234 viewsfranco

Probably got a bet to put on !
Bishop off injured on 17:48 - Dec 26 with 2128 viewsHerbivore

Is his contract up in the summer? There has to be a genuine question over whether we renew it, he just can't stay fit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bishop off injured on 17:50 - Dec 26 with 2118 viewspointofblue

Bishop off injured on 17:48 - Dec 26 by Herbivore

Is his contract up in the summer? There has to be a genuine question over whether we renew it, he just can't stay fit.

I was going to say the same thing but thought it sounded harsh - but if he can't be relied upon to play does he really have a future here?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 1935 views_

Bishop off injured on 17:50 - Dec 26 by pointofblue

I was going to say the same thing but thought it sounded harsh - but if he can't be relied upon to play does he really have a future here?

Login to get fewer ads

Bishop off injured on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 1920 viewsbluehook

Bishop off injured on 17:50 - Dec 26 by pointofblue

Does he have a career in football anywhere?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024