Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Webster now has a sore achilles 11:28 - Dec 31 with 1063 viewsRadlett_blue

Not good, given our record of dealing with injured players.
Really wondering what's been going on with Adeyemi. In mid November he was "targeting the Forest game" for a return. On November 27, he was "a little way from fitness". Since then, a deafening silence.
I reckon we will pad out the squad with a few loanees during the January window. Typical that Moore is coming back but plays in the one position in which we're amply covered.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Webster now has a sore achilles on 11:31 - Dec 31 with 1044 viewslowhouseblue

sometimes bad stuff happens and yet it's no one's fault.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Webster now has a sore achilles on 11:43 - Dec 31 with 1020 viewsTractorWood

Webster now has a sore achilles on 11:31 - Dec 31 by lowhouseblue

sometimes bad stuff happens and yet it's no one's fault.

Agreed but for it to happen to 7/8 players, some of whom it has happened to repeatedly over 2/3 years is suspicious. Hyam, Bishop and Smith have barely played between them in the last 2 years.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Webster now has a sore achilles on 12:32 - Dec 31 with 971 viewsSuperblue95

Based on Webster performance yesterday I'd say he must have already been carrying an injury, which he clearly aggravated second half. Worst individual defensive performance I've seen since we had Ivar Ingimarsson.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Webster now has a sore achilles on 12:50 - Dec 31 with 947 viewslowhouseblue

Webster now has a sore achilles on 11:43 - Dec 31 by TractorWood

Agreed but for it to happen to 7/8 players, some of whom it has happened to repeatedly over 2/3 years is suspicious. Hyam, Bishop and Smith have barely played between them in the last 2 years.

http://www.physioroom.com/info/english-premier-league-injury-analysis-201617-sea

the total days lost to injury by club is interesting. they have bigger squads than us, but several lost more than 2,000 days in a season. it would be interesting to know our number.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024