Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down 20:42 - Jan 27 with 6429 viewsMaySixth

as a new manager on our budget could really really struggle

i now just want to see some entertainment and goals, the style of football has slowly killed me

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 4927 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

You do know that we’ve actually scored quite a few goals this season don’t you?
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:56 - Jan 27 with 4912 viewstextbackup

So no other manager could get anything more from this bunch? MM is honestly the best we can hope for? It’s him or we go down? Na

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:58 - Jan 27 with 4903 viewshomer_123

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:56 - Jan 27 by textbackup

So no other manager could get anything more from this bunch? MM is honestly the best we can hope for? It’s him or we go down? Na

Unless there is a sea change from Evans...it's hard to see anyone getting remotely close to promotion under the current owner and approach. Agreed?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:01 - Jan 27 with 4900 viewsSuperblue95

I've never really understood this idea that we will struggle when Mick goes as "we won't find anyone who can work on this budget". I'm sure there is more than one manager in the world that can keep this club from going into league one without lots of money, and I'm sure there are plenty that can do it by playing better football than Mick. Whether Evans is smart enough to find such a manager is a different matter though.

I don't think Mick is the worst manager in the world but things are very stale the past 2 years and a new manager with fresh ideas could be just what we need

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 4874 viewstextbackup

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:58 - Jan 27 by homer_123

Unless there is a sea change from Evans...it's hard to see anyone getting remotely close to promotion under the current owner and approach. Agreed?

Agree on promotion, totally.

But seriously those continuing to think MM is the only reason we stay up, he’s fully done a job on them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 4880 viewshomer_123

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:01 - Jan 27 by Superblue95

I've never really understood this idea that we will struggle when Mick goes as "we won't find anyone who can work on this budget". I'm sure there is more than one manager in the world that can keep this club from going into league one without lots of money, and I'm sure there are plenty that can do it by playing better football than Mick. Whether Evans is smart enough to find such a manager is a different matter though.

I don't think Mick is the worst manager in the world but things are very stale the past 2 years and a new manager with fresh ideas could be just what we need

Surely, if we change manager, the point is to progress and get promotion?

How likely is that with Evans current approach?

if we are only interested in staying in this league, Mick fits the bill.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 21:05]

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 4873 viewshomer_123

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:02 - Jan 27 by textbackup

Agree on promotion, totally.

But seriously those continuing to think MM is the only reason we stay up, he’s fully done a job on them

Oh, a change is needed but more than just the manager.

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 4869 viewspowinswitch

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:53 - Jan 27 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Today we just came up against a significantly better side. We tried, and we also had a number of shots. But we were unable to unlock or pierce their defence. Just one of them where we came up against a better side.

Now we may have scored a few, particularly early in the season. But after flattering to deceive, at times we have been dull, uninspiring and dour. Not today, but in the last couple of months or so more often than not. McCarthy to go please. Yesterday would be good. Not because of today, but just the last 2 years. 2 and a bit actually.
Login to get fewer ads

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:10 - Jan 27 with 4841 viewsSuperblue95

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:03 - Jan 27 by homer_123

Well we will never get promoted with Mick and his style of football. We might not get promoted with a new manager either but at least we might see some more entertainment. I'd rather see us finish mid table playing attacking exciting football than the boring crap we currently see, while still finishing mid table. The constantly declining attendances would suggest most agree with me

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 4832 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:05 - Jan 27 by powinswitch

Today we just came up against a significantly better side. We tried, and we also had a number of shots. But we were unable to unlock or pierce their defence. Just one of them where we came up against a better side.

Now we may have scored a few, particularly early in the season. But after flattering to deceive, at times we have been dull, uninspiring and dour. Not today, but in the last couple of months or so more often than not. McCarthy to go please. Yesterday would be good. Not because of today, but just the last 2 years. 2 and a bit actually.

I wouldn’t disagreee with much of that.
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 4794 viewsMaySixth

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:53 - Jan 27 by blueblueburleymcgrew

i'm a ST holder but every game i miss we seem to bang them in

when I go we are awful

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:25 - Jan 27 with 4783 viewspowinswitch

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:20 - Jan 27 by MaySixth

when I go we are awful

We will have a whip round and raise some money to pay you not to come. In 3 years or so, I’ll bring you the programme from our champions league final triumph
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 4792 viewsartsbossbeard

I don't think people understand how important this actually is.

the next manager here is make or break. Phil Brown might well struggle, Carl Robinson also but this decision needs to be spot on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:36 - Jan 27 with 4757 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:20 - Jan 27 by MaySixth

when I go we are awful

I’m going to have to ask you to stay away.
The majority of the players..... on 21:39 - Jan 27 with 4737 viewsBloots

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 20:56 - Jan 27 by textbackup

.....we currently have are pretty crap to be honest.

And I expect the few decent ones that we do have will be flogged off by our twanger of an owner.

So when we appoint whatever overpaid failed Championship manager the dickwad chooses, there is every chance we'll get relegated.

In my opinion.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:46 - Jan 27 with 4707 viewspointofblue

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:03 - Jan 27 by homer_123

Though there's only so long anyone can tread water before they grow tired and drown. The fans are tired and, dare I say it, I think Mick is growing or has grown tired of the whole situation here too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The majority of the players..... on 21:53 - Jan 27 with 4699 viewsLeoMuff

The majority of the players..... on 21:39 - Jan 27 by Bloots

.....we currently have are pretty crap to be honest.

And I expect the few decent ones that we do have will be flogged off by our twanger of an owner.

So when we appoint whatever overpaid failed Championship manager the dickwad chooses, there is every chance we'll get relegated.

In my opinion.

Keane and Jewell would have taken us down if they stayed, considering ME has cut finances since then the odds must be pretty good that his next appointment may well relegate us.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 4667 viewsmrshallisfit

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:01 - Jan 27 by Superblue95

Yes but do you have any confidence Evans could locate such an individual.
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 06:48 - Jan 28 with 4394 viewsBenters2

I havent looked further down this thread but has someone said the following.

1.Moon on a stick.

2.Go to the cinema.

3.Go to the theatre.

If you want entertainment?
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:06 - Jan 28 with 4369 viewsMaySixth

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 21:25 - Jan 27 by powinswitch

We will have a whip round and raise some money to pay you not to come. In 3 years or so, I’ll bring you the programme from our champions league final triumph

Deal

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:10 - Jan 28 with 4364 viewsSwn98

when I go we are awful

For the sake of the club best you sit the rest of the season out then
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:19 - Jan 28 with 4360 viewsMaySixth

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:10 - Jan 28 by Swn98

I missed the games at home to Sunderland, Forest and Reading

The only reason I went yesterday is the kids fancied it and I had them all day.

Four hour round trip

Peversely, they still enjoyed it

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:20 - Jan 28 with 4354 viewsMaySixth

My next game is Hull at home

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:26 - Jan 28 with 4342 viewsBenters2

It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:10 - Jan 28 by Swn98

I went through a stage like that for two seasons.

But this one hasnt been too bad so far but then ive only done 4 games,and its won 3 lost 1.

My next 2 may be a bit iffy Norwich and Brentford.
It's timefor MM to go in the summer but I'm concerned we could then go down on 07:40 - Jan 28 with 4332 viewsReuser_is_God

MICK MCCARTHY ISN'T THE MESSIAH

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024