Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... 23:23 - Jan 31 with 18986 viewsElderGrizzly

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:30 - Jan 31 with 9957 viewsFrimleyBlue

Im assuming theyre referring to the nations cup meaning alot of player absences?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:34 - Jan 31 with 9938 viewshoppy

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:30 - Jan 31 by FrimleyBlue

Im assuming theyre referring to the nations cup meaning alot of player absences?

Yes, it's West Ham... it's absolutely bound to be that. Totally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:35 - Jan 31 with 9921 viewsElderGrizzly

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:30 - Jan 31 by FrimleyBlue

Sadly no...
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:52 - Jan 31 with 9853 viewsSomethingBlue

No, and that's been moved to the summer anyway.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 00:07 - Feb 1 with 9830 viewsshoopdelang

From his experience Africans players are problematic so he is not looking to sign anymore. What’s the problem ?
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 00:30 - Feb 1 with 9759 viewsGuthrum

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 00:07 - Feb 1 by shoopdelang

From his experience Africans players are problematic so he is not looking to sign anymore. What’s the problem ?

All African players? From every one of the continent's 54 nations and hundreds of individual ethnic, cultural and linguistic groups? What do they have in common that he so dislikes?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 00:58 - Feb 1 with 9700 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 00:07 - Feb 1 by shoopdelang

Wow!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 01:31 - Feb 1 with 9665 viewsSpruceMoose

You've mistaken this board for the FLA messageboard clearly.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 1:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 01:54 - Feb 1 with 9652 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I am looking forward to reading the carefully worded justification and watering down of the original phrasing.

To read of such discrimination in 2018 is very disappointing...
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 05:47 - Feb 1 with 9508 viewscrunchie1978

So the problem is what here?
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 06:20 - Feb 1 with 9463 viewsBurwell_Blue

I’m not seeing an issue with that article at all.
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 06:37 - Feb 1 with 9433 viewsbluelou

100% guarantee this guy wouldn't have turned down Mahrez or Salah, there's the problem.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 06:51 - Feb 1 with 9405 viewsFtnfwest

They have employed/are employing quite a few African players already so they’ve hardly excluded them to this point. Still at least wales don’t propose excluding prospective managers on the basis of nationality, other than English people who don’t count (they seem perfectly happy to play English players though)
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 07:17 - Feb 1 with 9341 viewsJakeITFC

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 05:47 - Feb 1 by crunchie1978

I think the problem is that the head of recruitment of a massive football club is discriminating against 15% of the world’s population on the back of Diafra Sakho being a bit of a dickhead.

Of course it doesn’t take much of a leap (and indeed his clarification further down in the piece) suggests that there’s something a bit more sinister about the whole thing, but either way it’s a ridiculous thing to think, let alone act on.
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 07:28 - Feb 1 with 9304 viewsBenters2

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 05:47 - Feb 1 by crunchie1978

Racist!
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 08:25 - Feb 1 with 9187 viewsmaccyd9

Same old PC rubbish in this country.

I can't see a problem.
Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 08:36 - Feb 1 with 9159 viewsSuperfrans

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 07:17 - Feb 1 by JakeITFC

I think the problem is that the head of recruitment of a massive football club is discriminating against 15% of the world’s population on the back of Diafra Sakho being a bit of a dickhead.

Of course it doesn’t take much of a leap (and indeed his clarification further down in the piece) suggests that there’s something a bit more sinister about the whole thing, but either way it’s a ridiculous thing to think, let alone act on.

Extraordinary how many people are justifying it.

It’s not a million miles from claiming black players can only offer speed and flair, and can’t be trusted to work hard, which is what many argued in the Seventies and Eighties. It’s plain, straightforward racism.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 9153 viewshampstead_blue

Oh dear.

He might be saying that, and by pure coincidence, they have hired a number of players who don't have the right attitude and BY CHANCE are from Africa?

Then again, he may just have said something racist.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

on 09:39 - Feb 1 with 9028 views_

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:09 - Feb 1 with 8990 viewschicoazul

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 23:52 - Jan 31 by SomethingBlue

No, and that's been moved to the summer anyway.

Wow really?? Playing in Africa in the summer? Thats ridiculous.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:12 - Feb 1 with 8983 viewsbluelou

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 08:37 - Feb 1 by hampstead_blue

Oh dear.

He might be saying that, and by pure coincidence, they have hired a number of players who don't have the right attitude and BY CHANCE are from Africa?

Then again, he may just have said something racist.

He didn't say that though did he. He said they didn't want to sign any more African players.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:23 - Feb 1 with 8959 viewsSomethingBlue

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:09 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

Wow really?? Playing in Africa in the summer? Thats ridiculous.

Yes, largely dictated by the European clubs naturally. It will be in Cameroon next summer.

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:27 - Feb 1 with 8952 viewschicoazul

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:23 - Feb 1 by SomethingBlue

Yes, largely dictated by the European clubs naturally. It will be in Cameroon next summer.

Madness. A quick google shows it goes well north of 30c in Cameroon in July.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 8943 viewsSomethingBlue

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:27 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

Madness. A quick google shows it goes well north of 30c in Cameroon in July.

Yep. I might end up going, I did the last two but there was a certain extra appeal in avoiding the winter here. Cameroon is a proper football country at least but the conditions will be insane.

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 8933 viewschicoazul

Lovely, cuddly West Ham: We don’t want any more African players... on 10:29 - Feb 1 by SomethingBlue

Yep. I might end up going, I did the last two but there was a certain extra appeal in avoiding the winter here. Cameroon is a proper football country at least but the conditions will be insane.

I know it was hot in Germany and Brazil but Africa is a whole different type of condition.

Business or pleasure? Either way i'm jealous, my neighbour always goes and has a great time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024