Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n/t) 15:13 - Feb 18 with 860 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:18 - Feb 18 with 847 viewspointofblue

I think if nothing else it says his time is up. The fans have reached a point of irrationality which isn't going to be fixed any time soon. The level of toxicity has become too much and it's now hurting the club both on and off the pitch and the effect of this is just getting worse.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:26 - Feb 18 with 827 viewsMaySixth

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:18 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

I think if nothing else it says his time is up. The fans have reached a point of irrationality which isn't going to be fixed any time soon. The level of toxicity has become too much and it's now hurting the club both on and off the pitch and the effect of this is just getting worse.

y

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:29 - Feb 18 with 808 viewslongtimefan

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:18 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

I’m not sure a change of manager will necesssarily solve the irrationality. I just hope when we get a new manager we get decent performances as with the degree of polarisation MM seems to have engendered in the supporters I can see a simple reversal happening otherwise. The MM outers will be defending the new manager and the inners will be saying why did we change!
Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:29 - Feb 18 with 807 viewssparks

In fairness, the fans did not know Iorfa was struggling - and the move was one which seemed typical of MM's usual approach.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:30 - Feb 18 with 797 viewspointofblue

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:29 - Feb 18 by sparks

In fairness, the fans did not know Iorfa was struggling - and the move was one which seemed typical of MM's usual approach.

I thought it was pretty obvious Iorfa was spent, hence our threat down that side petered out completely?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:31 - Feb 18 with 780 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:29 - Feb 18 by sparks

They must have seen he'd disappeared as the half went on. Or was it just because it was on the other side of the pitch?

Pronouns: He/Him

Mick McCarthy replaces an injured defender with a fit defender and gets booed (n on 15:34 - Feb 18 with 769 viewsStNeotsBlue

Indeed, this was the feeling around where I was stood. On top of the like for like Hyam substition which left us short of different options.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024