Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... 21:35 - Mar 10 with 1306 viewsKieran_Knows

... watching Town.

Took in Austria Vienna v St Polten today, and even though Vienna won 4-0, it was honestly one of the worst games of football I have ever watched. Austrian Bundesliga is a terrible standard of football.

For those who pay interest to teams/players, Michael Madl, ex Fulham centre back, scored for Vienna.

Austria Vienna currently play at the national sides stadium (Ernst Happel Stadium), as their one is being renovated. For a very successful Austrian side, only 6000 turned up. We were right next to the St Polten supporters who brought about 50 fans with them, roudy bunch though.

Back to the matter, watching Ipswich will be like watching Brazil when I’m next back at PR!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:37]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 00:46 - Mar 11 with 1126 viewsbritbiker

It seriously wont be like watching Brazil.
I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 05:28 - Mar 11 with 1050 viewsTractorWood

Ipswich feature in a lot of low scoring, attritional scraps. I wouldn't get your hopes back up. I've been to lots of Austria but never Vienna or Graz. Will go to both shortly I think.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 07:43 - Mar 11 with 997 viewsCurrie10

I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 00:46 - Mar 11 by britbiker

It seriously wont be like watching Brazil.

Brazil world cup semi final 7-1 defeat to Germany the OP means :)
I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 07:46 - Mar 11 with 992 viewsbritbiker

I thought I’ve had it bad the last couple of years... on 07:43 - Mar 11 by Currie10

Brazil world cup semi final 7-1 defeat to Germany the OP means :)

My apologies. That Brazil.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024