Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... 14:11 - Mar 25 with 2849 viewsTrequartista

...said Milne 2 weeks ago.

Are we expecting something today or is was this another lie from Milne. Sorry i didn't mean lie, I meant mistake with service provider.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:12 - Mar 25 with 2833 viewsBackToRussia

TBF wasn't this a rumour that he said it in a pub to some bloke?

Hardly an official deadline.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:15 - Mar 25 with 2819 viewsBenters2

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:12 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

TBF wasn't this a rumour that he said it in a pub to some bloke?

Hardly an official deadline.

No there was a news item on here saying the very same.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:21 - Mar 25 with 2781 viewsBackToRussia

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:15 - Mar 25 by Benters2

No there was a news item on here saying the very same.

Ah yeah, just found it. Missed that one.

Still, couple of weeks is hardly specific.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:01 - Mar 25 with 2723 viewsTrequartista

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:21 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

When '2 weeks' is prefaced with the word 'within', I would say it was specifically between the moment he said it and today.

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 2678 viewsKieran_Knows

.... you believed him?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:16 - Mar 25 with 2671 viewsRegencyBlue

I might be wrong but I suspect the Sheffield and Hull ‘performances’ have delayed matters somewhat.

The job of selling season tickets got a whole lot harder after that!
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:21 - Mar 25 with 2687 viewsPhilTWTD

Season ticket prices this week. Manager confirmation will probably be a bit after that. Mick has seemed firm that he's staying for the duration of his contract so unlikely to be an announcement of his exit until that point, I would have thought.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:31 - Mar 25 with 2621 viewsjas0999

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:21 - Mar 25 by PhilTWTD

Season ticket prices this week. Manager confirmation will probably be a bit after that. Mick has seemed firm that he's staying for the duration of his contract so unlikely to be an announcement of his exit until that point, I would have thought.

Is he likely to go? What’s the word?
Login to get fewer ads

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:32 - Mar 25 with 2636 viewsPhilTWTD

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:31 - Mar 25 by jas0999

Is he likely to go? What’s the word?

I think it's inevitable, to be honest. Even if he was offered further terms - which I doubt he will - it would surprise me if he were to opt to stay.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 16:32 - Mar 25 with 2514 viewsTrequartista

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 15:21 - Mar 25 by PhilTWTD

That's over 3 months away isn't. Why did he say 2 weeks then (about the manager, not the season tickets) ?

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:03 - Mar 25 with 2366 viewsBenters2

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 14:21 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

A couple of weeks isnt a month though.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:04 - Mar 25 with 2362 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:03 - Mar 25 by Benters2

A couple of weeks isnt a month though.

He never said it a month ago though?

He said it two weeks ago.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:53 - Mar 25 with 2288 viewsBenters2

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:04 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

He never said it a month ago though?

He said it two weeks ago.

Yeah i know he did so it should be this week.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:55 - Mar 25 with 2286 viewswkj

I think The_Romford_Blue and Benters should be a team on Strictly, either that or get a cuddle jumper to share.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 2285 viewsPhilTWTD

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 16:32 - Mar 25 by Trequartista

That's over 3 months away isn't. Why did he say 2 weeks then (about the manager, not the season tickets) ?

It'll be at or towards the end of the season, I would guess. I think IM and me may have been slightly at crossed purposes when we were discussing the timing aspect when we talked on Life's a Pitch.
News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 2262 viewsBenters2

News on season tickets and manager within 2 weeks... on 19:55 - Mar 25 by wkj

I think The_Romford_Blue and Benters should be a team on Strictly, either that or get a cuddle jumper to share.

How strange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024