Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? 13:35 - Apr 1 with 1350 viewsartsbossbeard

I think the anti-Town chanting at Norwich takes some beating, however, I'll also place the rounding on Hyam after the 'hard but fair' tackle on Brentford's Judge to be up there too.

The booing of the substitution and most certainly not the player at QPR is a deserved top 3 moment also.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:50 - Apr 1 with 1290 viewsfactual_blue

There are too many to choose from.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:52 - Apr 1 with 1282 viewsReuser_is_God

In the Hyam/Judge thing was it Brentford fans being numbskulls?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:55 - Apr 1 with 1272 viewsartsbossbeard

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:52 - Apr 1 by Reuser_is_God

In the Hyam/Judge thing was it Brentford fans being numbskulls?

You'd have thought Hyam was Idi Amin for the amount of abuse he was getting on here post match.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:56 - Apr 1 with 1267 viewsReuser_is_God

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:55 - Apr 1 by artsbossbeard

You'd have thought Hyam was Idi Amin for the amount of abuse he was getting on here post match.

Can’t remember it.

It wasn’t even a foul though, FWIW.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:57 - Apr 1 with 1260 viewsartsbossbeard

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 13:56 - Apr 1 by Reuser_is_God

Can’t remember it.

It wasn’t even a foul though, FWIW.

Exactly!

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 14:00 - Apr 1 with 1243 viewsLord_Lucan

Why have you changed your avatar? I liked the old one.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 14:03 - Apr 1 with 1227 viewsartsbossbeard

What's your favourite numbskull fan moment of the MM era? on 14:00 - Apr 1 by Lord_Lucan

Why have you changed your avatar? I liked the old one.

I'll re-launch it once Brexit officially happens.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024