Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry it ended like this for MM 22:19 - Apr 10 with 1442 viewsgroovyASH

He really did give us some feel-good moments back at ITFC, that season we finished 9th with such hope and then the play-off season were the best of a dreary last 10- 12 years. Sad that it came to such a bitter and divided end between club, fans and MM but its definitely the best thing to happen now. Thanks for the genuine good times Mick, but the less said about the last 2 seasons the better for you, us and the club.

So, has MM got the sniff of a job or has ME found his man?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 22:19]

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1418 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wondered if it meant ME has someone ready to come in.

Something doesn't add up as he seemed unhappy and yet comments suggest it was his decision rather than ME's (to go now).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:21 - Apr 10 with 1407 viewsreusersfreekicks

Absolutely
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:26 - Apr 10 with 1367 viewsBloomBlue

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:20 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Something doesn't add up as he seemed unhappy and yet comments suggest it was his decision rather than ME's (to go now).

Megson
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:27 - Apr 10 with 1358 viewsgroovyASH

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:20 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

I got the impression he was unhappy with the reaction Cotter's substitution got and thought "f*ck it I've had enough of this".

He's a man of pride and I cannot help but think he has left with his pride a bit hurt.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 1336 viewsMVBlue

He did bring back some good times. But he also seemed to lose the plot last 2 seasons. Still he's left us with an improved squad, onwards and upwards. I expect no new manager until summer.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 1329 viewswitchdoctor

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:27 - Apr 10 by groovyASH

I got the impression he was unhappy with the reaction Cotter's substitution got and thought "f*ck it I've had enough of this".

He's a man of pride and I cannot help but think he has left with his pride a bit hurt.

good riddance😊
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 1333 viewstcblue

It's an absolute disgrace that he's not had the chance to leave with a shred of dignity and we have got to this point where we haven't been able to give our thanks and show appreciation.

Terrible management, Evans. Just awful.
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 1275 viewsgroovyASH

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:28 - Apr 10 by tcblue

It's an absolute disgrace that he's not had the chance to leave with a shred of dignity and we have got to this point where we haven't been able to give our thanks and show appreciation.

Terrible management, Evans. Just awful.

Out of interest, did you think he would actually have got to leave with a shred of dignity in any scenario?

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:37 - Apr 10 with 1236 viewstcblue

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:31 - Apr 10 by groovyASH

Out of interest, did you think he would actually have got to leave with a shred of dignity in any scenario?

Yes, at the end of last season. Or middle of this.

Or even just going before March. This whole work-your-notice thing is utterly insane and hurt everyone.
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 1220 viewsgroovyASH

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:37 - Apr 10 by tcblue

Yes, at the end of last season. Or middle of this.

Or even just going before March. This whole work-your-notice thing is utterly insane and hurt everyone.

I agree the work your notice approach was a bad decision all round, not sure he'd have got a dignified send off though. The loud minority (aka numbskulls) would've seen to that

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:42 - Apr 10 with 1197 viewstcblue

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:38 - Apr 10 by groovyASH

I agree the work your notice approach was a bad decision all round, not sure he'd have got a dignified send off though. The loud minority (aka numbskulls) would've seen to that

But the rest of us didn't even get a chance to give him a thanks AND he was made to endure the numbskulls baiting when he should have been on gardening leave. That's down to poor management and not understanding your customers.

It just all feels so unnecessary and unpleasant. Mick absolutely didn't help himself by making zero effort to connect with the fans, but still I don't think anyone could argue he hasn't always put in the graft and was trying to do what he thought was right.

Except the numbskulls of course, who blamed him for the Irish potato famine amongst other things.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 22:44]
Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:45 - Apr 10 with 1181 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry it ended like this for MM on 22:28 - Apr 10 by witchdoctor

good riddance😊

I like you WD, but think you’ve lost it a bit over MM.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024