Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look, the toilets were closed for 'maintenance'.. 07:08 - Apr 14 with 902 viewsBlueBadger

...and I was touching cloth, alright?
https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1412416-part-of-castle-closed-off-due-to-very-a
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 7:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Look, the toilets were closed for 'maintenance'.. on 07:22 - Apr 14 with 854 viewsfactual_blue

'The tunnel was closed around midday on April 12 after our site staff discovered a badger had made itself at home'.

I presume this means you were sat in a leather Queen Anne armchair, wearing a smoking jacket and drinking an Amontillado sherry?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Look, the toilets were closed for 'maintenance'.. on 09:03 - Apr 14 with 758 viewsBlueBadger

Look, the toilets were closed for 'maintenance'.. on 07:22 - Apr 14 by factual_blue

'The tunnel was closed around midday on April 12 after our site staff discovered a badger had made itself at home'.

I presume this means you were sat in a leather Queen Anne armchair, wearing a smoking jacket and drinking an Amontillado sherry?

25 year malt, I'll have you know. I'm not a bloody barbarian.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024