Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) 12:47 - Apr 16 with 3131 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 12:50 - Apr 16 with 3106 viewsTractorCam

Why?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:04 - Apr 16 with 2968 viewsJimmyJazz

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 12:50 - Apr 16 by TractorCam

Why?

If it came down to a choice of managing Blackburn, West Brom or us I think most would take the Baggies. Don't see them as another Sunderland, or even Hull.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:05 - Apr 16 with 2948 viewsTractorCam

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:04 - Apr 16 by JimmyJazz

If it came down to a choice of managing Blackburn, West Brom or us I think most would take the Baggies. Don't see them as another Sunderland, or even Hull.

Is he even linked though? Do they want him, I remember him managing them years ago but can't remember how they got on

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:10 - Apr 16 with 2895 viewsJimmyJazz

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:05 - Apr 16 by TractorCam

Is he even linked though? Do they want him, I remember him managing them years ago but can't remember how they got on

According to Wikipedia, he took over after relegation from the prem.

Play-off final losers first season
Champions - second season

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:12 - Apr 16 with 2863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:05 - Apr 16 by TractorCam

The fans would have him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:14 - Apr 16 with 2842 viewsWallingford_Boy

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:10 - Apr 16 by JimmyJazz

According to Wikipedia, he took over after relegation from the prem.

Play-off final losers first season
Champions - second season

And then sacked him the next season when they finished bottom.

I doubt they are overly keen to get him back!

RIP Sir Bobby

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:22 - Apr 16 with 2778 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:14 - Apr 16 by Wallingford_Boy

I know a few season ticket holders who would be happy to have him back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 2773 viewshype313

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:22 - Apr 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I know a few season ticket holders who would be happy to have him back.

When Mick was mentioned with them, and someone put a link up of the local rag/forum the majority of fans would have Mogga back in a heartbeat.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:09 - Apr 16 with 2601 viewsJimmyJazz

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:14 - Apr 16 by Wallingford_Boy

I remember the crowd wearing Mowbray masks during the last game of the season. Was he sacked or poached by Celtic?

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 16 with 2544 viewsEastKentBlue

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:09 - Apr 16 by JimmyJazz

I remember the crowd wearing Mowbray masks during the last game of the season. Was he sacked or poached by Celtic?

Yeah, he resigned to join Celtic. He wasn't sacked.
I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:25 - Apr 16 with 2534 viewsPhilTWTD

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 16 by hype313

When Mick was mentioned with them, and someone put a link up of the local rag/forum the majority of fans would have Mogga back in a heartbeat.

Was linked with them along with Derek McInnes by one of the tabloids at the weekend.
I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:30 - Apr 16 with 2503 viewsLuk38644

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:25 - Apr 16 by PhilTWTD

Was linked with them along with Derek McInnes by one of the tabloids at the weekend.

I would hope that he'd rather come back to Ipswich purely for the fact he's never had a proper crack at it and might feel the time is right.
I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 16 with 2443 viewshype313

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:30 - Apr 16 by Luk38644

I would hope that he'd rather come back to Ipswich purely for the fact he's never had a proper crack at it and might feel the time is right.

Some difficult decisions for him if WBA are keen, stay at Blackburn with a squad he knows and owners that have realised it's best to keep away, unfinished business at WBA with parachute payments (although, don't think they are in great financial shape) or a return to us with all that goes with that, add in the fact that it gives his wife the chance to come home.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 2319 viewsbilllm

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 16 by hype313

Some difficult decisions for him if WBA are keen, stay at Blackburn with a squad he knows and owners that have realised it's best to keep away, unfinished business at WBA with parachute payments (although, don't think they are in great financial shape) or a return to us with all that goes with that, add in the fact that it gives his wife the chance to come home.

Hope so
I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 15:23 - Apr 16 with 2282 viewsLuk38644

I assume Mowbray is joining WBA (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 16 by hype313

I think we're an attractive prospect for Mogga.

Knows he'll get time to build something, has a good rapport with the fans, his family presumably know the area and it might be his last real crack at the job here for a while, if ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024