Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... 10:20 - Apr 11 with 4907 viewsKieran_Knows

... but no date as of yet.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:21 - Apr 11 with 4881 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is this where we find out that Evans isn't actually evens and Milne pops us on screen...................

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:22 - Apr 11 with 4873 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:21 - Apr 11 by FrimleyBlue

Is this where we find out that Evans isn't actually evens and Milne pops us on screen...................

My bet is that the announcement will be that after a long and thorough recruitment process, Evans himself will be taking on the role of First Team Manager
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:22 - Apr 11 with 4870 viewsSteve_M

Good thing there's no leadership vacuum at the top of the club then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:23 - Apr 11 with 4863 viewsDanFord

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:21 - Apr 11 by FrimleyBlue

It will be like the toy shop owner in Home Alone 2, where we find out that Milne is actually Evans after all! Haha!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:26 - Apr 11 with 4837 viewshomer_123

He's not going to say anything that we don't know already.

If he does, then all it will do is illustrate how poorly the Club is being run and managed by Evans and that the likes of Milne (and Mick) really are not in the loop.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:27 - Apr 11 with 4820 viewsSwansea_Blue

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:23 - Apr 11 by DanFord

It will be like the toy shop owner in Home Alone 2, where we find out that Milne is actually Evans after all! Haha!

Or it will be a Scooby do unveiling where Klug rips the Milne mask off ME.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:32 - Apr 11 with 4776 viewshype313

It will be the following -

As committed as ever
The league has changed in his time
Mick has done a good job and wish him all the best
Desperate for PR to be buzzing again
Continuing with investment in the youth set up
Fees are astronomical
Can't compete with the parachute payments

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:34 - Apr 11 with 4757 viewsJackSted

This is when you all find out it's been me all along

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Login to get fewer ads

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:34 - Apr 11 with 4751 viewsKieran_Knows

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:32 - Apr 11 by hype313

As committed as ever
Fees are astronomical

Morning Marcus.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 4734 viewsNo9

As committed as ever
Fees are astronomical

- in the time honoured Monty Python manner-
"& now for something completely different"
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 14:51 - Apr 17 with 4608 viewsFreddy

Any idea when this is happening , assume before the end of the month when the early bird season ticket prices run out??
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:07 - Apr 17 with 4551 viewsWonky

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 4543 viewsJ2BLUE

As committed as ever
Fees are astronomical

This. Find a link to where he has written to the fans in the past, edit the names a bit and it will be like a transcript.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:17 - Apr 17 with 4494 viewsSpruceMoose

Hoping it's one of those interviews with a distorted voice and a dark room.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:28 - Apr 17 with 4446 viewsDarth_Koont

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:10 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

This. Find a link to where he has written to the fans in the past, edit the names a bit and it will be like a transcript.

Although to be fair, we have kept to his five-point plan fairly well, even if the results and excitement (the hardest "deliverables" anyway) haven't been there.

Seems strange that people have been talking these past couple of years about wanting to hear ME's plan but ignore the plan that he's already expressed and acted upon. Perhaps there's a manager who can get it work better when it comes to results and entertainment?

Pronouns: He/Him

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:33 - Apr 17 with 4411 viewsHalf_Idiot

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:17 - Apr 17 by SpruceMoose

Hoping it's one of those interviews with a distorted voice and a dark room.

He'll be stood next to Milne whispering in his ear while Milne just makes up some complete BS nothing to do with what ME is saying to him.
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 4364 viewsPhilTWTD

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 14:51 - Apr 17 by Freddy

Any idea when this is happening , assume before the end of the month when the early bird season ticket prices run out??

That is the plan, I believe. The initial timescale was for it to come at the same time as ME and MM decided on whether MM was continuing but MM brought it forward by meeting ME before ME went on holiday.
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:09 - Apr 17 with 4270 viewsBluebell

As committed as ever
Fees are astronomical

How many years the ‘Plan’ is for now?
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 4217 viewschicoazul

Believe it when I see it. If he appoints a high profile Manager he probably wont bother.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:38 - Apr 17 with 4145 viewsdirtyboy

The one thing we may get from this is we could pick up on his sincerity.

Could go one way or the other.

If he comes across well and passionate, he could buy himself a bit more goodwill. Or.....
Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:58 - Apr 17 with 4081 viewshype313

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:09 - Apr 17 by Bluebell

Might aswell go for 5, as that sounds not too far away but far enough to keep the natives from asking probing questions.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 18:02 - Apr 17 with 3959 viewsPinewoodblue

Confirmation Evans will be doing an interview... on 16:09 - Apr 17 by Bluebell

Flexible...likely to change

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=roll+the+dice+gif&rlz=1C1GGLS_en-USGB300GB303&

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024