Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Mick Haters 20:50 - Apr 17 with 10100 viewsBLUEBEAT

Best way to say Fu(k Off back to him is to attend match on Saturday

Actions speak louder than words

Poll: W or W

FAO Mick Haters on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 6309 viewsgrimboy

It’s already looking like a 17000+ gate that in my eyes says the fans are happy he is gone.
I also heard that the s/t sales are much better than they were this time last season that too speaks volumes.
FAO Mick Haters on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 6292 viewsSitfcB

He's in Antigua at the minute so don't think he cares.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FAO Mick Haters on 20:58 - Apr 17 with 6282 viewsgrimboy

FAO Mick Haters on 20:56 - Apr 17 by SitfcB

That makes the 17000 plus then.
FAO Mick Haters on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 6280 viewsBlueBadger

'No man is bigger than our club' said Team Numbskull, whilst making him more important to them than the actual team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO Mick Haters on 21:01 - Apr 17 with 6268 viewsfabian_illness

He's gone, get over yourself.
Give yourself a little greasy tug of victory and move on.
FAO Mick Haters on 21:39 - Apr 17 with 6186 viewsFtnfwest

Good old austerity
FAO Mick Haters on 21:44 - Apr 17 with 6168 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Especially the kids for a quid!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

FAO Mick Haters on 23:37 - Apr 17 with 6088 viewsfactual_blue

FAO Mick Haters on 21:00 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

'No man is bigger than our club' said Team Numbskull, whilst making him more important to them than the actual team.

I like the way Team Numbskull confirm their identities so readily by downvoting posts that ridicule them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Mick Haters on 05:05 - Apr 18 with 6008 viewsBenters2

Here he is !

TGM
FAO Mick Haters on 05:07 - Apr 18 with 6006 viewsBenters2

I would have loved to have gone but I’m having to do a lot for my very sick mother at the mo
FAO Mick Haters on 05:09 - Apr 18 with 6006 viewsBenters2

I wonder if he took the thousands of thank you letters and cards with him to read on the beach?
FAO Mick Haters on 05:12 - Apr 18 with 6004 viewsBenters2

FAO Mick Haters on 23:37 - Apr 17 by factual_blue

I like the way Team Numbskull confirm their identities so readily by downvoting posts that ridicule them.

I’m in got the t shirt and everything

TGM. TN.
FAO Mick Haters on 07:10 - Apr 18 with 5934 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Mick Haters on 23:37 - Apr 17 by factual_blue

You'd think that people who could accuse a man about to lose his job of being a paedophile or sing the 'your football is sh1t' song at Carrow road wouldn't be such delicate flowers about some mild bantz, really.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

FAO Mick Haters on 07:11 - Apr 18 with 5927 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Mick Haters on 07:10 - Apr 18 by BlueBadger

You'd think that people who could accuse a man about to lose his job of being a paedophile or sing the 'your football is sh1t' song at Carrow road wouldn't be such delicate flowers about some mild bantz, really.

And also:

FAO Mick Haters on 07:19 - Apr 18 with 5915 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Mick Haters on 20:58 - Apr 17 by grimboy

That makes the 17000 plus then.

...because increased gates would be a BAD thing if he was still here?

'No man is bigger than our club' eh?

FAO Mick Haters on 07:30 - Apr 18 with 5894 viewsBenters2

FAO Mick Haters on 07:10 - Apr 18 by BlueBadger

Dont be so angry all the time,take a chill pill.

TGM .TN.
FAO Mick Haters on 07:58 - Apr 18 with 5859 viewstrueblue1970

I will be attending with 3 mates on Saturday, we all stopped going at different times due to the poor football being served up and all said we wont go back till he goes, I must confess to going to QPR boxing day wish I hadn't terrible game

Just for the keyboard warriors on here non of us verbally abused MM although we may have booed a few times not sure if that gives us the "numbskull" tag?

Will be interesting as to be honest having gone most of my 48 years of life I haven't really missed it, I still listen on the radio but will I get the bug again we will see
FAO Mick Haters on 08:07 - Apr 18 with 5836 viewsMVBlue

FAO Mick Haters on 07:58 - Apr 18 by trueblue1970

I will be attending with 3 mates on Saturday, we all stopped going at different times due to the poor football being served up and all said we wont go back till he goes, I must confess to going to QPR boxing day wish I hadn't terrible game

Just for the keyboard warriors on here non of us verbally abused MM although we may have booed a few times not sure if that gives us the "numbskull" tag?

Will be interesting as to be honest having gone most of my 48 years of life I haven't really missed it, I still listen on the radio but will I get the bug again we will see

I hope the attendence is huge, and the fans enjoy the game.
Its worth noting that kids a quid has been mooted as a promotion to run on a non-mid-week or cup game for some time on this board. Derby fill their ground with similar promotions.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

FAO Mick Haters on 08:09 - Apr 18 with 5832 viewsBenters2

FAO Mick Haters on 07:58 - Apr 18 by trueblue1970

Good man.

Tricky one that as you have admitted to booing,just so they can work it out and put you in the right category,did you boo during the game,or boo at the final whistle?
FAO Mick Haters on 08:13 - Apr 18 with 5819 viewsartsbossbeard

FAO Mick Haters on 08:09 - Apr 18 by Benters2

Good man.

Tricky one that as you have admitted to booing,just so they can work it out and put you in the right category,did you boo during the game,or boo at the final whistle?

Give it a rest, man.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FAO Mick Haters on 08:16 - Apr 18 with 5812 viewstrueblue1970

FAO Mick Haters on 08:09 - Apr 18 by Benters2

Good man.

I can only speak for myself benters but normally at the end, like I said I've only been boxing day this year so cant really remember

Hopefully we will see some football I don't mind losing as long as we give it a go
FAO Mick Haters on 08:37 - Apr 18 with 5770 viewsBenters2

FAO Mick Haters on 08:16 - Apr 18 by trueblue1970

I can only speak for myself benters but normally at the end, like I said I've only been boxing day this year so cant really remember

Hopefully we will see some football I don't mind losing as long as we give it a go

I reckon you are ok with that.

Amen to the last part,its all i have ever asked for.
FAO Mick Haters on 08:44 - Apr 18 with 5760 viewsBLUEBEAT

FAO Mick Haters on 21:01 - Apr 17 by fabian_illness

He's gone, get over yourself.
Give yourself a little greasy tug of victory and move on.

Wow, you’re a toughie!

Poll: W or W

FAO Mick Haters on 09:30 - Apr 18 with 5724 viewsfabian_illness

FAO Mick Haters on 08:44 - Apr 18 by BLUEBEAT

Wow, you’re a toughie!

Thanks mate. Means a lot. 👍
FAO Mick Haters on 09:48 - Apr 18 with 5705 viewsHarryWright

Ahh happy clappers unite
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024