Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading away tickets 12:43 - Apr 20 with 984 viewsBerlinBlue

Just been looking online at these. There are two price categories... one for non-members and a cheaper one for ST holders/members.
I assume you have to prove you have a ST or are a member to get the reduced price, but it seems anyone can buy them. But then having two categories wouldn't make sense.
Of course, I could just be being thick.
Reading away tickets on 12:45 - Apr 20 with 966 viewsTractorCam

Reading are a horrible club, so it's probably correct.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Reading away tickets on 12:45 - Apr 20 with 964 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ask 12th Man.
Reading away tickets on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 952 viewsPJH

I imagine that when you log in online your customer number indicates whether you are ST,Gold Card etc.
If you are none of those then the higher price applies and you would be blocked from buying at the "member" price.

Don't know but I assume that that is how it works.
Reading away tickets on 12:59 - Apr 20 with 921 viewsBerlinBlue

Reading away tickets on 12:48 - Apr 20 by PJH

I imagine that when you log in online your customer number indicates whether you are ST,Gold Card etc.
If you are none of those then the higher price applies and you would be blocked from buying at the "member" price.

Don't know but I assume that that is how it works.

That's what I think too, but I'm neither a ST holder nor a member (I know I know), and got as far as entering card details at the reduced (£20) price. Seems weird.
Reading away tickets on 13:02 - Apr 20 with 911 viewsPJH

Reading away tickets on 12:59 - Apr 20 by BerlinBlue

That's what I think too, but I'm neither a ST holder nor a member (I know I know), and got as far as entering card details at the reduced (£20) price. Seems weird.

In that case go for it.

I just assumed that somewhere along the line non ST/Members would be blocked from the lower price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024