Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? 15:18 - Apr 26 with 2332 viewsGood_Evans

Tried last night and today - the website seems to be broken - can't 'checkout'. Has anyone else tried, or is it just me they don't want?

It's the participating that counts (allegedly).
Poll: Have you applied for a season ticket for 2018-19?

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:19 - Apr 26 with 2324 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe 12th_man bought your ticket up, for his ever expanding ticket scalping business?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:20 - Apr 26 with 2328 viewsSWGF

Ring them. I rang today and sorted Jnr's ST within a couple of minutes.

A bargain £1 to watch Harry Redknapp's Blue & White Army for all of 2018/19.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:20 - Apr 26 with 2321 viewsGood_Evans

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:19 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Maybe 12th_man bought your ticket up, for his ever expanding ticket scalping business?

Should I pm him to ask?

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:23 - Apr 26 with 2308 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:20 - Apr 26 by Good_Evans

Should I pm him to ask?

I think he's transitioning to an invite only platform for his mega ticket giveaways. Hit him up via Twitter for info. No DMs, stick it on his feed. Spread the word!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:39 - Apr 26 with 2285 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:23 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

I think he's transitioning to an invite only platform for his mega ticket giveaways. Hit him up via Twitter for info. No DMs, stick it on his feed. Spread the word!

You needed no additional words after 'transitioning'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:42 - Apr 26 with 2280 viewsCotty

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:39 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

You needed no additional words after 'transitioning'.

You're above transphobic jokes, surely Grandpa?
Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 2250 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:42 - Apr 26 by Cotty

You're above transphobic jokes, surely Grandpa?

Why transphobic? Just because I've made an admittedly poor pun based on differing meanings of 'transitioning?

And cut out the ageism.

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 2236 viewsGood_Evans

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 15:55 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

Why transphobic? Just because I've made an admittedly poor pun based on differing meanings of 'transitioning?

And cut out the ageism.

I agree re the 'ageism'. You are clearly not old. Marcus Evans says not, anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:10 - Apr 26 with 2226 viewsfactual_blue

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:02 - Apr 26 by Good_Evans

I agree re the 'ageism'. You are clearly not old. Marcus Evans says not, anyway.

He does.

I am not bitter about this, and hardly ever mention it.

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:37 - Apr 26 with 2187 viewsSuperfrans

I've had a problem in that, when I log on, and click "renew season ticket", there is no season ticket product for me, or something. I assume that's because I did DD this year and it will automatically renew for me in any case...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:40 - Apr 26 with 2181 viewsGood_Evans

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 16:37 - Apr 26 by Superfrans

I've had a problem in that, when I log on, and click "renew season ticket", there is no season ticket product for me, or something. I assume that's because I did DD this year and it will automatically renew for me in any case...

DD season tickets will automatically renew, so you'll be fine. I had a three year jobby which has expired so I need to renew - but it won't let me. Guess I'll have to phone in the old-fashioned way!

Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 18:32 - Apr 26 with 2120 viewsBluebell

It did take a while to do and it wouldn’t let me do Mr Bluebell’s at the same time.

Also you have to go back in again to order a gold card before checking out.

I got there in the end but had to do them separately although I always order away tickets for both of us.
Has anyone else had problems re-newing their season ticket online? on 18:46 - Apr 26 with 2106 viewsbefxblue

Went to the club shop in the end.

Tried online assuming you could select family members on the same order, and pay for all 3 at once after selecting the seats.
You have to do different family members as separate transactions.
I know STs are hardly flying off the shelf, but could be a worry if you couldn't get the 3 or more seats in a row for your family because you have to log in as a different member every time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024