Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from the train threads earlier on... 18:11 - May 16 with 591 viewsBlueBadger

...the Efficient Private Sector has excelled itself here.
https://inews.co.uk/news/health/virgin-care-gp-practice-rated-inadequate/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from the train threads earlier on... on 18:16 - May 16 with 575 viewsNo9

That was on Look Norwich yesterday evening
disgraceful that the contract was let knowing the original people who ran the surgery has advised it couldn't be run with such a reduction in reimbursement
Following on from the train threads earlier on... on 18:23 - May 16 with 558 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from the train threads earlier on... on 18:16 - May 16 by No9

That was on Look Norwich yesterday evening
disgraceful that the contract was let knowing the original people who ran the surgery has advised it couldn't be run with such a reduction in reimbursement

I work for a Local Trust which as recently been rated 'Outstanding'. The fact that we have minimal Efficient Private Contractors is pure coincidence, I'm sure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from the train threads earlier on... on 18:26 - May 16 with 552 viewsNo9

Following on from the train threads earlier on... on 18:23 - May 16 by BlueBadger

I work for a Local Trust which as recently been rated 'Outstanding'. The fact that we have minimal Efficient Private Contractors is pure coincidence, I'm sure.

There is a place for 'Private Contrators'
In public service isn't one of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024