Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, 10:00 - May 17 with 1932 viewsFrimleyBlue

Imagine waiting, end up with neither of them and then have to look at the likes of Megson, Pardew etc.

Get him in Evans, ticks all the boxes, season ticket sales will immediately increase. The fans will be buzzing. There's no reason to risk it and wait for Hurst

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 10:37 - May 17 with 1883 viewsBrixtonBlue

I disagree. It's perfectly normal to say, "We have other candidates to speak to but we'll let you know in due course." It's a big decision. You can't just go rushing in with the first candidate you like and not even speak to other candidates.

If he wants it enough he'll wait a week and a bit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 10:46 - May 17 with 1865 viewsPendejo

If rejected by Hurst & Ross get's the hump 'cos we looked at Hurst there's always the fella plying his trade in Thailand [or wherever it is] then stumble into appointing Burley out of desperation.

Wenger's available why hasn't he been invited for interview? BOO Clegg OUT!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:18 - May 17 with 1833 viewsNo9

Waiting for Paul Hurst may prove fruitless - if he decides he doesn't want the job - or, is offered somethign better.
Or, his wife doesn't want a hospital job????
IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:30 - May 17 with 1817 viewsFixed_It

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 10:37 - May 17 by BrixtonBlue

I disagree. It's perfectly normal to say, "We have other candidates to speak to but we'll let you know in due course." It's a big decision. You can't just go rushing in with the first candidate you like and not even speak to other candidates.

Agreed. It really does show how many Clubs make very quick decisions though. And that in turn might explain why so many end up sacking the manager before their contract is up.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:36 - May 17 with 1805 viewsBluebell

It's a good job you aren't deciding, isn't it?

Evans seems to be looking for the RIGHT man for the job and I admire him for that. Ok it might come back and bite him on the bum but we have to trust him.

The problem I see is that while everyone and his dog knows what happening, a team with a lot more money and better offers could come along and gazump him.
IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:37 - May 17 with 1798 viewsKeno

I agree

its a bit like having the chance to date a hot young lady but waiting to see if her possibly hotter friend is 'up for it' only to find they are both lesbians so you get left clutching a bruised ego and a box of tissues

allegedly, obvious that has never happened

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:38 - May 17 with 1794 viewsNo9

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:36 - May 17 by Bluebell

It's a good job you aren't deciding, isn't it?

Evans seems to be looking for the RIGHT man for the job and I admire him for that. Ok it might come back and bite him on the bum but we have to trust him.

The problem I see is that while everyone and his dog knows what happening, a team with a lot more money and better offers could come along and gazump him.

Mr Evans probably more than any os us knows the cost of getting it wrong
He will understand getting it wrong again could well see his 'investment' become a barrel full of rotten apples
IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 12:55 - May 17 with 1721 viewsbontcho

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 10:37 - May 17 by BrixtonBlue

Agree with this. My only concern would be if a club at a similar/higher level might come in. That doesn’t seem likely at the moment as I’m not aware of (say) Sunderland sniffing around.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 14:25 - May 17 with 1620 viewsgordon

Jack Ross is going to be a top manager somewhere, in my opinion. We'd be very, very lucky to have him here for a spell, and very foolish to risk him losing interest/finding something else. Waiting for the opportunity to ask to speak to Hurst is daft, and could backfire spectacularly in a Tim Sherwood sort of way.
IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 14:42 - May 17 with 1585 viewsFrimleyBlue

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 14:25 - May 17 by gordon

Jack Ross is going to be a top manager somewhere, in my opinion. We'd be very, very lucky to have him here for a spell, and very foolish to risk him losing interest/finding something else. Waiting for the opportunity to ask to speak to Hurst is daft, and could backfire spectacularly in a Tim Sherwood sort of way.

I'll tell you now, if he comes in. We will be in Europe inside 5 years

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 14:43 - May 17 with 1582 viewswkj

either us or Derby by the looks of things :(

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 14:46 - May 17 with 1573 viewsipswichtillidie

IF it were me deciding, I couldn't take the risk in waiting for Hurst, on 11:37 - May 17 by Keno

I agree

its a bit like having the chance to date a hot young lady but waiting to see if her possibly hotter friend is 'up for it' only to find they are both lesbians so you get left clutching a bruised ego and a box of tissues

allegedly, obvious that has never happened

This is the best post today!

Gav

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024