Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle's Championship wage bill 13:24 - May 18 with 3690 viewsPhilTWTD

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 13:29 - May 18 with 3618 viewsdavblue

wow.

Blows the QPR wage out of the water. that was 70 million if i recall correctly.
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 13:30 - May 18 with 3609 viewsDanTheMan

Seems fair.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 13:39 - May 18 with 3523 viewsbournemouthblue

They made a ludicrous return on transfers out that season

They made sales of about £50 million and spent about £46 million from memory?

I'd have thought their income in the Premier League is fairly healthy?

I don't think there has ever been, nor will there ever be as a rich a side in the Championship again unless one of the really big clubs have an absolute meltdown

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:23 - May 18 with 3396 viewsMagic31

Can see why our boy Murph was tempted.
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:26 - May 18 with 3397 viewsPhilTWTD

Further to that, from the same source, all 24 Championship wage bills for 2016/17. [Edit] Actually, that's in income order not wages, Town 18th highest wage bill but probably would have been 17th but for Huddersfield's wages having been boosted by bonuses after promotion.

Bit more readable link here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dde2rOmUQAE3V3n.jpg:large

This post has been edited by an administrator
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:27 - May 18 with 3381 viewsHipsterectomy

It's weird that the narrative amongst the media is that Rafa has done an incredibly job keeping them up as they have spent no money

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:28 - May 18 with 3369 viewsSwansea_Blue

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:26 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

Further to that, from the same source, all 24 Championship wage bills for 2016/17. [Edit] Actually, that's in income order not wages, Town 18th highest wage bill but probably would have been 17th but for Huddersfield's wages having been boosted by bonuses after promotion.

Bit more readable link here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dde2rOmUQAE3V3n.jpg:large

Ah, ignore me. Nothing to see here!
[Post edited 18 May 2018 14:28]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:38 - May 18 with 3312 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Those figures are eye watering!

But it does make our 3-1 victory a little sweeter!

I do love their huge footballing passion - I met a supporter who after going to a game, was so upset at his team's performance, he threw his shoes out of the window of the car he was travelling in! That story tickled me when he told me and still tickles me now!
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:41 - May 18 with 3289 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:43 - May 18 with 3267 viewshatch

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:38 - May 18 by Bad_Boy_Mark

I do love their huge footballing passion - I met a supporter who after going to a game, was so upset at his team's performance, he threw his shoes out of the window of the car he was travelling in! That story tickled me when he told me and still tickles me now!

Soleless
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:58 - May 18 with 3191 viewstractordownsouth

This is why I hate Newcastle. Their fans fawning over Rafa, talking about how much of a great job he's done in getting them up. Give me £50m and half a Premier League squad already there and I could have got them up.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:59 - May 18 with 3190 viewsBlueNomad

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:41 - May 18 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

They did so well on that money! Makes me smile to see Huddersfield's success
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:59 - May 18 with 3182 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:43 - May 18 by hatch

Soleless

Badum Tish!
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 15:42 - May 18 with 3068 viewsElderGrizzly

Average wages and total wages here.

Newcastles average wage around £54k a week while in the Championship.

Some of the wage bills in the PL are eye watering

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 15:51 - May 18 with 3023 viewsGeoffSentence

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 14:38 - May 18 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Every now and then I see shoes by the roadside, a!says wondered why. Mystery solved, thankyou.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 15:56 - May 18 with 2995 viewsSpruceMoose

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 15:51 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

Every now and then I see shoes by the roadside, a!says wondered why. Mystery solved, thankyou.

I always assumed they were the shoes of those killed in tragic hitch hiking accidents.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 16:18 - May 18 with 2939 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 15:51 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

Now you've read it, you'll see an abundance of shoes on your travels now!
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 16:28 - May 18 with 2897 viewsBlue_Order

I’ve a tendency to chuck my shoes on stage when I’m mad with it at gigs. I’ve forced myself to wear tightly laced converse hi-tops nowadays, to resist the urge when the music takes me over.
Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 16:30 - May 18 with 2891 viewsSpruceMoose

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 16:28 - May 18 by Blue_Order

I’ve a tendency to chuck my shoes on stage when I’m mad with it at gigs. I’ve forced myself to wear tightly laced converse hi-tops nowadays, to resist the urge when the music takes me over.

I see what you mean.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Newcastle's Championship wage bill on 16:59 - May 18 with 2803 viewsRadlett_blue

Looking at that table should bring an unwelcome does of realism to Town fans who expect us to be challenging even for a play-off spot next season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024