Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My sources inform me.. 18:08 - May 18 with 14964 viewsZondervansTash

That Jack Ross has been interviewed again and impressed but is also really attracting 2 or 3 other clubs. ME has made it clear (more within the club and with his advisers) he wants to speak with Paul Hurst but with his commitments/distractions of P/O final this may be a few days away and that is if PH even wants to engage in a conversation. If, in the meantime whilst Evans waits and with the rumours of interest elsewhere, another club offer JR the job, more money and bigger spending budget and PH gets he Shrews up the genuine fear internally is we could lose out on both. Evans is a businessman and wants the right/best man for the job but the people on the inside I know are genuinely concerned if we don’t snap up Ross in next 48hrs the bigger the risk of losing him to a rival and also missing out with PH too. Personally, I think the longer Evans drags this out in the hope of speaking wih Hurst the bigger the likelihood by early week after next he will be looking at his b list if he doesn’t snap up JR ASAP
[Post edited 18 May 2018 19:00]
My sources inform me.. on 18:10 - May 18 with 8091 viewsSWGF

Yeah, we know

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

My sources inform me.. on 18:12 - May 18 with 8044 viewsJ2BLUE

Not being funny but there's nothing in there that isn't already rumoured. Hard to know who has info and who is a chancer piecing together rumours hoping they're true.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My sources inform me.. on 18:14 - May 18 with 8004 viewsKieran_Knows

Think that’s all pretty common knowledge.

The way I see it, if Ross isn’t appointed early next week, we’re were quite clearly going to be waiting to see how Shrewsbury get on next Sunday.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My sources inform me.. on 18:14 - May 18 with 8001 viewsHerbivore

Your sources are posts on TWTD by the looks of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My sources inform me.. on 18:15 - May 18 with 7990 viewsZondervansTash

My sources inform me.. on 18:10 - May 18 by SWGF

Yeah, we know

Know what? There is interest elsewhere in JR or he wants to speak to Hurst and that may or may not happen? Haven’t been reading all the threads on this the last couple of days but had a couple of beers this afternoon with people who certainly know more than I do and have a real concern that we could miss out on both. These are the guys that told me about Murphy leaving and other snippets I have shared with our own Mr.Ham over the years
My sources inform me.. on 18:16 - May 18 with 7967 viewsslump

Even though I can use it to say as much, a lot of the time social media is utter dog poo and I preferred it when it was just Dave down the pub pedalling conjecture.

UTT

My sources inform me.. on 18:21 - May 18 with 7901 viewsZondervansTash

My sources inform me.. on 18:14 - May 18 by Herbivore

Your sources are posts on TWTD by the looks of it.

I haven’t had time to look on the message board enough over the last few days to start pulling all the crap together that I think sounds good and makes a story to please people I don’t even know. I genuinely know that there is concern we could lose out on both our top 2 targets and that there is a plan b of pretty uninspiring names on a list. Two clubs for definite and a rumoured 3rd keen to speak wth Ross. Sorry if it is already known but been away and only been told this a couple of hours ago and thought I would share
[Post edited 18 May 2018 18:22]
My sources inform me.. on 18:32 - May 18 with 7749 viewsSouperJim

My sources inform me.. on 18:21 - May 18 by ZondervansTash

I haven’t had time to look on the message board enough over the last few days to start pulling all the crap together that I think sounds good and makes a story to please people I don’t even know. I genuinely know that there is concern we could lose out on both our top 2 targets and that there is a plan b of pretty uninspiring names on a list. Two clubs for definite and a rumoured 3rd keen to speak wth Ross. Sorry if it is already known but been away and only been told this a couple of hours ago and thought I would share

Told by who? Your info only holds any weight if you were told by someone high up within the club.

The informed speculation matches what you wrote, so essentially anybody on here could have told you the same.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

My sources inform me.. on 18:38 - May 18 with 7647 viewsslump

Go on then.

Which clubs?
When?
Who told you?

UTT

My sources inform me.. on 18:40 - May 18 with 7618 viewsSpruceMoose

Is Derby one of these clubs?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My sources inform me.. on 18:41 - May 18 with 7594 viewsJ2BLUE

My sources inform me.. on 18:32 - May 18 by SouperJim

Told by who? Your info only holds any weight if you were told by someone high up within the club.

The informed speculation matches what you wrote, so essentially anybody on here could have told you the same.

Not just source, but SOURCES. Overplayed his hand here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My sources inform me.. on 18:43 - May 18 with 7561 viewsslump

My sources inform me.. on 18:40 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Derby, Swansea and West Brom of course!

UTT

My sources inform me.. on 18:44 - May 18 with 7548 viewspointofblue

My sources inform me.. on 18:40 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

My guesses would be Barnsley (again), Fleetwood and Sunderland.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My sources inform me.. on 18:44 - May 18 with 7545 viewsKieran_Knows

My sources inform me.. on 18:44 - May 18 by pointofblue

My guesses would be Barnsley (again), Fleetwood and Sunderland.

Joey Barton is manager of Fleetwood, unless he’s been sacked already?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:46 - May 18 with 7515 viewsZondervansTash

My sources inform me.. on 18:32 - May 18 by SouperJim

My sources inform me.. on 18:47 - May 18 with 7496 viewsjas0999

All well known. The biggest fear is losing out on two excellent candidates and ending up with an uninspiring appointment, such as Grayson. Could see folk cancel DIrect Debits!
My sources inform me.. on 18:48 - May 18 with 7488 viewsjpring89

Surely you just worked this out logically like a lot of us have done already and put my sources inform me infront of it all.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

My sources inform me.. on 18:49 - May 18 with 7449 viewspointofblue

My sources inform me.. on 18:44 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

Joey Barton is manager of Fleetwood, unless he’s been sacked already?!

Forgot about that! Though is he actually manager yet; when does his ban end?

Replace Fleetwood with Bradford.

My sources inform me.. on 18:53 - May 18 with 7407 viewsgosblue

The club’s year end is 30th June. Evans and Milne are business men and are not going to want Manager’s wages and compensation to be included in this year’s figures if it can be avoided. If they can hold off until June with the role to start in July I imagine they will. It probably helps explain why we have substantially reduced our wage bill over the last few days to give the new guy access to funds to pay new players’ wages in the summer. Although we can bemoan our football at times, I think the club is one of the best run in terms of finance and sustainability.
My sources inform me.. on 18:53 - May 18 with 7398 viewsZondervansTash

My sources inform me.. on 18:48 - May 18 by jpring89

Surely you just worked this out logically like a lot of us have done already and put my sources inform me infront of it all.

I wish I had the time send/share something so pointless to generate some forum chat/response. I’m on a train back to Suffolk so had time to share/post and apologies if already been shared/repeated on numerous occasions. Phil will hopefully support my info is always bang on. Will have more tomorrow but just let Phil know directly.
My sources inform me.. on 18:54 - May 18 with 7381 viewsSpruceMoose

My sources inform me.. on 18:53 - May 18 by gosblue

The club’s year end is 30th June. Evans and Milne are business men and are not going to want Manager’s wages and compensation to be included in this year’s figures if it can be avoided. If they can hold off until June with the role to start in July I imagine they will. It probably helps explain why we have substantially reduced our wage bill over the last few days to give the new guy access to funds to pay new players’ wages in the summer. Although we can bemoan our football at times, I think the club is one of the best run in terms of finance and sustainability.

Why wouldn't they just offer him a contract which commenced 1st July if that was their concern?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My sources inform me.. on 19:00 - May 18 with 7310 viewsForza_Blue

Can you tell your sources to get a message to Marcus then... "stop f^cking about and get it done".
My sources inform me.. on 19:03 - May 18 with 7281 viewsSuperfrans

I wouldnt question whether you have spoken to people claiming to be in the know. But the isea that there are 3 clubs sniffing around Ross (as has been suggested on here) just doesnt stakc up to me. I cant think of too many clubs who are looing for managers now where Ross would fit tbh.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

My sources inform me.. on 19:05 - May 18 with 7242 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

My sources inform me.. on 18:14 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

Think that’s all pretty common knowledge.

The way I see it, if Ross isn’t appointed early next week, we’re were quite clearly going to be waiting to see how Shrewsbury get on next Sunday.

Evans should pull the trigger on Ross. That's all
My sources inform me.. on 19:06 - May 18 with 7226 viewspointofblue

My sources inform me.. on 19:03 - May 18 by Superfrans

I wouldnt question whether you have spoken to people claiming to be in the know. But the isea that there are 3 clubs sniffing around Ross (as has been suggested on here) just doesnt stakc up to me. I cant think of too many clubs who are looing for managers now where Ross would fit tbh.

At a lower level to us, I think there will be clubs interested in him. Swansea might take a gamble, I guess? They did before with Monk though he was engrained at the club at the time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024