Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal 17:24 - May 19 with 2275 viewsuefacup81

Apparently he's lost it.

Could there be a more fitting example of how far the FA Cup has fallen in players' esteem?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:26 - May 19 with 2260 viewsMeltonBlue

Thought exactly the same.. Already a boring match...much more looking forward to the champions league final more next week.
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:31 - May 19 with 2225 viewsgtsb

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:26 - May 19 by MeltonBlue

Thought exactly the same.. Already a boring match...much more looking forward to the champions league final more next week.

I thought I was watching the British Diving Championship!!!!
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:32 - May 19 with 2222 viewsuefacup81

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:26 - May 19 by MeltonBlue

Makes it sound like he just got home, threw it in a drawer, and forgot about it.

If I had an FA Cup winner's medal (or a runner up one, for that matter) it would take pride of place on my mantelpiece!

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:36 - May 19 with 2205 viewsMeltonBlue

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:32 - May 19 by uefacup81

Makes it sound like he just got home, threw it in a drawer, and forgot about it.

If I had an FA Cup winner's medal (or a runner up one, for that matter) it would take pride of place on my mantelpiece!

Even the atmosphere is poor.. The whole thing has been spoilt.
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:36 - May 19 with 2205 viewstcblue

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:32 - May 19 by uefacup81

Where would you put it if you had a World Cup, La Liga, Premier League etc medals as well?
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:41 - May 19 with 2190 viewsuefacup81

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:36 - May 19 by tcblue

Where would you put it if you had a World Cup, La Liga, Premier League etc medals as well?

On the mantelpiece with the rest of them! I'd say it's still just as tough a competition to win as the rest of them, if not tougher. You don't have to play at Rodney Parade in the World Cup!

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:41 - May 19 with 2187 viewsJ2BLUE

I find finals between the big teams to be incredibly dull. Cup final day has gone from a season highlight to just another match. Both sets of fans have won so many trophies recently that it doesn't really matter if they win or not.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:49 - May 19 with 2157 viewstractordownsouth

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:41 - May 19 by J2BLUE

I find finals between the big teams to be incredibly dull. Cup final day has gone from a season highlight to just another match. Both sets of fans have won so many trophies recently that it doesn't really matter if they win or not.

I hate it when all my top 6 club supporting friends don't care about the cup and are more focused on the top 4 or progressing a few rounds in Europe. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I'd feel if we were ever to win.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:53 - May 19 with 2142 viewspeterleeblue

Paul Parker was interviewed at Wembley on BBC breakfast and the interviewer that Mike somebody or other said "what's it like to play in this once in a lifetime opportunity?" or words to that effect.
Its not once in a lifetime for Man Utd / Chelsea / Man City its once every two or three seasons. and that I guess is the problem. Modern Football eh.
Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 19:21 - May 19 with 2023 viewstractorboy7777

Too many teams get to qualify for Europe imo which makes these pointless competitions for bigger clubs

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 19:30 - May 19 with 1974 viewsWeirdFishes

In fairness to Fabregas apparently it was his father who had the medal and subsequently lost it.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 08:17 - May 20 with 1625 viewsbluelou

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 17:53 - May 19 by peterleeblue

Paul Parker was interviewed at Wembley on BBC breakfast and the interviewer that Mike somebody or other said "what's it like to play in this once in a lifetime opportunity?" or words to that effect.
Its not once in a lifetime for Man Utd / Chelsea / Man City its once every two or three seasons. and that I guess is the problem. Modern Football eh.

I thought that Gary Cahill’s interview after the game showed what it still means to some footballers. Bloke was over the moon

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Fabregas' FA Cup winner's medal on 08:20 - May 20 with 1612 viewstcblue

Nobody deserved a medal for that. Maybe Mourinho for World's Least Self Aware Man after his post game comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024