Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite 08:30 - May 27 with 3532 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone else concerned about the prospect? Not managed for years, only had two manager jobs neither lasted a season and before that Assistsnt to Harry.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:31 - May 27 with 3513 viewsmuccletonjoe

Very concerned. I can hear the "be careful what you wish for ' quotes already being typed!
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:38 - May 27 with 3476 viewsAce_High1

I am not completely against him.

Speaks well about the game, and has some principles around developing youth players which would be good.

Would definitely be different to what we have had last 5 years.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:48 - May 27 with 3439 viewsitfcjoe

Yes, not because I think he’d be terrible but he’d totally divide the fan base straight away.

Also - if it takes 9 weeks and we end up appointing him then Evans has shown he’s not got much of a clue

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:50 - May 27 with 3429 viewsChocorange

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:48 - May 27 by itfcjoe

Yes, not because I think he’d be terrible but he’d totally divide the fan base straight away.

Also - if it takes 9 weeks and we end up appointing him then Evans has shown he’s not got much of a clue

Would be a terrible appointment, what's he achieved ...square root of nothing. Ex scummer too.

Thanks but no thanks
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:03 - May 27 with 3373 viewswallyvincent

Yes can’t stand the gobby little turd.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:03 - May 27 with 3373 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:31 - May 27 by muccletonjoe

Very concerned. I can hear the "be careful what you wish for ' quotes already being typed!

Can see this happening
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:05 - May 27 with 3363 viewsshamboy

Too much ego.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:14 - May 27 with 3328 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:16 - May 27 with 3314 viewsYeti

I’m becoming quite philosophical on this matter, whatever will be, will be. Whoever it is we should at least give him a chance.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:17 - May 27 with 3318 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Do you mean clear second favourite with the bookies or has ME given you the inside track?

I think I’ve placed a bet once in my life (on Red Rum back in the day) so bookies odds and the whole betting scene means pretty much nothing to me, does it really follow that second favourite with the bookies means that’s the order of things on the ITFC manager wish list?
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:19 - May 27 with 3303 viewswallyvincent

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:16 - May 27 by Yeti

I’m becoming quite philosophical on this matter, whatever will be, will be. Whoever it is we should at least give him a chance.

Of course and I’ll be as fickle as any fan if we win our first 3 games and sing super Tim Sherwood.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:34 - May 27 with 3241 viewspointofblue

Please no. Partly because we may as well have hired him two months ago if he’s appointed. But I don’t think he’d be right for the club at all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:39 - May 27 with 3216 viewsStuartBrett8

He'd be a decent number 2 to Parker?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:44 - May 27 with 3194 viewsPinewoodblue

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:48 - May 27 by itfcjoe

Could also see Evans paying him more than Ross is reputed to receive from Sunderland. No doubt Evans would be impressed with Mr 59% ( win percentage in the handful of league games he was manager of at Spurs).

Sacked at Villa after six straight losses in Premier League. Cross between Harry & Mick.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:54 - May 27 with 3144 viewsNo9

I thought Mr Sherwood had been rejected because of his demands which Town bosses didn't think were feasible?
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:57 - May 27 with 3133 viewsbluefunk

ME would have to be mad to appoint him after the reaction on here when the news of his interview broke, IMO he neatly combines the worst qualities of the previous managers, the ego of Keane, the diplomacy of MCCarthy and the man management of Jewell.

If there is a worse fit for Twown than this gobsh1te, then I havent seen him yet. If he appoints Sherwood, then I will be returning my season ticket
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 10:07 - May 27 with 3096 viewsIpswichKnight

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:54 - May 27 by No9

I thought Mr Sherwood had been rejected because of his demands which Town bosses didn't think were feasible?

Indeed! No chance of it being Sherwood his demands did not fit in with ME vision and the reaction to him even getting an interview wouldn’t help mend any bridges between us the fans and the club.

If any Spurs connection has a chance it will be Parker.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 10:11 - May 27 with 3083 viewsDennyx4

Concerned is an under-statement. Would be a complete disaster of an appointment.

He has achieved absolutely nothing, and last two jobs have been awful.

If you want to unite the club, appointing Sherwood is the last thing you would do
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 10:14 - May 27 with 3066 viewsBlueBadger

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 08:38 - May 27 by Ace_High1

I am not completely against him.

Speaks well about the game, and has some principles around developing youth players which would be good.

Would definitely be different to what we have had last 5 years.

He talks the game well, manages it dreadfully.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 10:16 - May 27 with 3056 viewsHARRY10

So what does that mean ?

Punters have bet money on him being our manager, that's all.

Just as they bet on Jack Ross which drastically lowered his odds. As with Harry Redknapp some while back.

Bookies odds are not probability.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 11:17 - May 27 with 2940 viewssolemio

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 09:03 - May 27 by wallyvincent

Yes can’t stand the gobby little turd.

He speaks very highly of you.
Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 11:31 - May 27 with 2919 viewsmeekreech

To continue my theme from an earlier reply to a post I would rather have Warburton but as regards him I would rather have megson !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 11:33 - May 27 with 2909 viewssolemio

Tim Sherwood clear second favourite on 11:31 - May 27 by meekreech

To continue my theme from an earlier reply to a post I would rather have Warburton but as regards him I would rather have megson !

Megson would certainly achieve Mr Evans's objective of uniting the fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024