Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... 17:59 - May 27 with 5534 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:06 - May 27 with 5411 viewsTIB

Happy days for me

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:17 - May 27 with 5315 viewstextbackup

I fcking hate northern games, and northern people

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:26 - May 27 with 5251 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Love it !!!
Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:33 - May 27 with 5201 viewsReuser_is_God

Mullet & Downes absolutely creaming themselves.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:52 - May 27 with 5113 viewshoppy

You spelled ‘terrace’ wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:53 - May 27 with 5108 viewsReuser_is_God

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:52 - May 27 by hoppy

You spelled ‘terrace’ wrongly.

He spelt ‘whole estate in Burnley for a fiver’ wrongly.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:03 - May 27 with 4906 viewsgosblue

It’s all gravy! 👍
Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:10 - May 27 with 4884 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In all seriousness you could probably buy a place in an old mining village for not a lot. You will have maintenance and rates, etc to pay but could easily work out cheaper than if you regularly pay to stay overnight after matches.

Bricks and mortar is rarely a bad investment if you can afford it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:17 - May 27 with 4861 viewswkj

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:10 - May 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

In all seriousness you could probably buy a place in an old mining village for not a lot. You will have maintenance and rates, etc to pay but could easily work out cheaper than if you regularly pay to stay overnight after matches.

Honestly, up sticks to Burnley, it is the future lad

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:23 - May 27 with 4829 viewsBluefish

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/cheapest-properties-derby-right

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:33 - May 27 with 4794 viewswkj

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:23 - May 27 by Bluefish

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/cheapest-properties-derby-right

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:54 - May 27 with 4736 viewsMelford

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:17 - May 27 by textbackup

I like you texters but that's a stupid thing to say. My mum's from up north.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 22:18 - May 27 with 4664 viewstextbackup

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:54 - May 27 by Melford

I like you texters but that's a stupid thing to say. My mum's from up north.

I’m clearly fcking about regarding northern people, not keen on the trips up there tho.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 22:55 - May 27 with 4574 views12th_Man

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 18:17 - May 27 by textbackup

Nothing wrong with northern people or northern games

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 08:49 - May 28 with 4290 viewschicoazul

the North doesnt start where you think it does. Most people are wrong about this. The north starts at Leeds, the midlands goes from Northampton to Leeds. Liverpool and Manchester are in the midlands which has the added bonus of really annoying people from there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 09:51 - May 28 with 4189 viewsBluefish

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 08:49 - May 28 by chicoazul

the North doesnt start where you think it does. Most people are wrong about this. The north starts at Leeds, the midlands goes from Northampton to Leeds. Liverpool and Manchester are in the midlands which has the added bonus of really annoying people from there.

I live in the Midlands, they speak funny and don't like getting a round in. This makes them northern to me

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 11:55 - May 28 with 4109 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 08:49 - May 28 by chicoazul

Liverpool and Manchester? You're avin a laff. I'd put the Midlands/North border after Chesterfield/Crewe/Lincoln/Macclesfield. And I'm from the Midlands!
[Post edited 28 May 2018 11:58]
Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 12:27 - May 28 with 4058 viewsRyorry

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:10 - May 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thereby contributing to homelessness generally. Second homes, uninhabited for most of the year, drive prices up, and take homes that otherwise might have been available for local people, off the market.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 12:45 - May 28 with 4033 viewsLord_Lucan

The north divide isn't actually a straight line.

The divide starts on the left at Bristol and follows a right hand path with an upward curvature going through Watford until it reaches Eye (Suffok).

Anything past this line is "The North"

The midlands is a small oval shaped area called Oxford.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 16:05 - May 28 with 3896 viewsChondzoresk

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 12:45 - May 28 by Lord_Lucan

The north divide isn't actually a straight line.

The divide starts on the left at Bristol and follows a right hand path with an upward curvature going through Watford until it reaches Eye (Suffok).

Anything past this line is "The North"

The midlands is a small oval shaped area called Oxford.

I live a mile north of Eye, that makes me a northerner....I’d better buy that Whippet now.
Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 16:24 - May 28 with 3869 viewsLord_Lucan

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 16:05 - May 28 by Chondzoresk

I live a mile north of Eye, that makes me a northerner....I’d better buy that Whippet now.

If you're in Suffolk we are keeping that as the south so you are ok, it's just that Eye was the town nearest to the border I could think of that people would know. Maybe I should have said Palgrave or Stuston.

Where are you residing out of interest?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 21:15 - May 28 with 3718 viewsMelford

Might buy a house up north and just stay there every other week next season... on 09:51 - May 28 by Bluefish

I live in the Midlands, they speak funny and don't like getting a round in. This makes them northern to me

Alright Duck?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024