Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may well lead to me getting banned 19:14 - May 28 with 6420 viewsbrogansnose

but, seeing as its been a long hot Bank Holiday, I've been on the beer quite a bit and I have to say that ,after thorough testing, Ghost Ship is a bit rubbish. Not a patch on Ease Up or even Explorer.

In mitigation I still love cheese.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:19 - May 28 with 4373 viewsHerbivore

Their beer isn't suitable for vegetarians so they can piss of as far as I'm concerned.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:27 - May 28 with 4286 viewsJ2BLUE

You realise this is agreeing with what i've been saying for years?

Now go and make yourself some fried eggs with a solid yolk. There's hope for you yet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:28 - May 28 with 4283 viewsMullet

Taken you long enough buh.

Won't go down well on here, but frankly Dry Hopped Lager is about the only Adnams worth bothering with which isn't seasonal.

If it wasn't from Suffolk, you'd hear little of it on here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:31 - May 28 with 4258 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:27 - May 28 by J2BLUE

You realise this is agreeing with what i've been saying for years?

Now go and make yourself some fried eggs with a solid yolk. There's hope for you yet.

I've always prefered fried eggs, or poached for that matter with solid yolks or at the very least semi done. Snotty eggs are vile.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:31 - May 28 with 4258 viewsFixed_It

I don't drink cider but have been drinking Stowford Press in the Devonshire sunshine. Very nice!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:33 - May 28 with 4238 viewsgtsb

I tried to like it but failed. Adnams Broadside though is absolutely perfect. Strong mind you.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:34 - May 28 with 4233 viewsGuthrum

Not a big fan of Ghost Ship myself. Bit too on the sour/over-hopped side of things for me (tho nowhere near as bad as many "craft ales"). Compared with their standard bitter or (especially) Broadside, not the Adnams product which turns me on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:38 - May 28 with 4186 viewsLamp

Not enough beer I'm afraid. Both are distinctly sub par and to say otherwise is lies.

COME AT ME TWTD
Login to get fewer ads

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:39 - May 28 with 4169 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:28 - May 28 by Mullet

Taken you long enough buh.

Won't go down well on here, but frankly Dry Hopped Lager is about the only Adnams worth bothering with which isn't seasonal.

If it wasn't from Suffolk, you'd hear little of it on here.

Yeah, the dry hopped is alright as is Broadside but Ghost Ship, chuff me backwards, should not be released on the general public. We're talking Fosters level of cack here.

Mind you, I did drink 6 bottles because the Co Op was shut.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:40 - May 28 with 4157 viewssolemio

Every time I've said this I have been reprimanded by a former poster from an Essex village with a large green.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:43 - May 28 with 4136 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:34 - May 28 by Guthrum

Not a big fan of Ghost Ship myself. Bit too on the sour/over-hopped side of things for me (tho nowhere near as bad as many "craft ales"). Compared with their standard bitter or (especially) Broadside, not the Adnams product which turns me on.

I know what you're getting at. Goose Island tend to over do the flavour side of things and add impact over depth of flavour. Its a general craft beer failing imho.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:46 - May 28 with 4090 viewsTractorWood

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:43 - May 28 by brogansnose

I know what you're getting at. Goose Island tend to over do the flavour side of things and add impact over depth of flavour. Its a general craft beer failing imho.

Explorer or lighthouse for me. Had a bit of a ghost ship phase but I find it a bit overhopped.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:49 - May 28 with 4077 viewsSporall

Ghostship is ok. But just ok.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:49 - May 28 with 4062 viewsSporall

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:33 - May 28 by gtsb

I tried to like it but failed. Adnams Broadside though is absolutely perfect. Strong mind you.

Beautiful but a winter beer only for me.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:53 - May 28 with 4031 viewsstantheman

I know it's all down to personal taste but I love it.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:55 - May 28 with 4013 viewsMullet

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:39 - May 28 by brogansnose

Yeah, the dry hopped is alright as is Broadside but Ghost Ship, chuff me backwards, should not be released on the general public. We're talking Fosters level of cack here.

Did they open up again once you'd finished them?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:55 - May 28 with 4006 viewsLord_Lucan

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:31 - May 28 by brogansnose

I've always prefered fried eggs, or poached for that matter with solid yolks or at the very least semi done. Snotty eggs are vile.

What is wrong with you?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:59 - May 28 with 3959 viewsJ2BLUE

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:31 - May 28 by brogansnose

Oh my god, finally someone else has seen the light.

Take note Lucan. Soon you'll be eating solid yolked eggs, drinking Newcastle ale and watching GOT.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:59 - May 28 with 3954 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:55 - May 28 by Mullet

Did they open up again once you'd finished them?

They had refridgerator break down which led to wet floors and H&S don't let the public in schizzle. When they did open I moved over to the Fairtrade Argy Chardonnay, which is nice!

I'm posh me.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:02 - May 28 with 3936 viewsstantheman

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:59 - May 28 by J2BLUE

Oh my god, finally someone else has seen the light.

Take note Lucan. Soon you'll be eating solid yolked eggs, drinking Newcastle ale and watching GOT.

Don't get me started on Newcastle. Absolute hogwash tasting beer.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:03 - May 28 with 3930 viewsMullet

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:59 - May 28 by brogansnose

They had refridgerator break down which led to wet floors and H&S don't let the public in schizzle. When they did open I moved over to the Fairtrade Argy Chardonnay, which is nice!

I'm posh me.

Sounds reasonable. As you may know. If it's not red, it's not wine where I come from. If it's not before 11am it's also the best time to enjoy it.

I've been sinking Coronas on my patio, it's the thinking man's San Miguel.

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:05 - May 28 with 3915 viewsvapour_trail

Ghost ship is to pale ale what fosters is to lager.

Piss.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:14 - May 28 with 3836 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:03 - May 28 by Mullet

Sounds reasonable. As you may know. If it's not red, it's not wine where I come from. If it's not before 11am it's also the best time to enjoy it.

I've been sinking Coronas on my patio, it's the thinking man's San Miguel.

Amen to that bro.

Coronas be good.

That red / white thing. Its a Northern thing, the Sheffield contingent say the same . I'm an open minded Southern posh git me.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:14 - May 28 with 3829 viewssolemio

This may well lead to me getting banned on 19:39 - May 28 by brogansnose

Ghost Ship is not great, but you ruin our case by comparing it to Fosters.
This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:16 - May 28 with 3815 viewsbrogansnose

This may well lead to me getting banned on 20:14 - May 28 by solemio

Ghost Ship is not great, but you ruin our case by comparing it to Fosters.

Solly, It is the Fosters of Pale Ale masquerading as something tasteful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024