Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? 15:00 - May 24 with 20840 viewsSpruceMoose

You know, the one he's just called off...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:02 - May 24 with 6687 viewsStokieBlue

Didn't want to risk being out-trolled by Kim so pulled out before I guess and right after the NK had blown up their nuclear facility earlier.

What a plum sack.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:02 - May 24 with 6688 viewswkj

well then... i didn't see that coming... not

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:04 - May 24 with 6680 viewsSpruceMoose

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:02 - May 24 by wkj

well then... i didn't see that coming... not

But.. all those folks were saying how he was so much bigly better than Obama and that he was the change the world needed!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:09 - May 24 with 6661 viewswkj

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:04 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

But.. all those folks were saying how he was so much bigly better than Obama and that he was the change the world needed!?

Yeah well they also said leaving the EU would convert £350m a week into the NHS before the referendum, don't hear much about that any more either

Crybaby

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:14 - May 24 with 6646 viewsunstableblue

... can we all get back to the fact that he is:

1. a liar
2. supportive of far right groups
3. checkered history with woman
4. a liar
5. is dividing America even further
6. is ant- planet and anti-climate change
7. has made terrible (interest decision) changes to US middle east policy
8. a liar
9. is an egotist, bringing awful values to the office of the presidency
10. was elected with the assistance of a Russian social media campaign on a great scale

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:15 - May 24 with 6646 viewsblueislander

But the Israelis are insisting he deserves it for moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.
There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:16 - May 24 with 6644 viewsSouperJim

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:14 - May 24 by unstableblue

1. a liar
4. a liar
8. a liar
10. was elected with the assistance of a Russian social media campaign on a great scale

I don't mind most of the rest, but the ant-planet sounds terrifying.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:17 - May 24 with 6641 viewsGuthrum

Don't think this is entirely Trump's fault, except in appointing John Bolton who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:19 - May 24 with 6632 viewsSwansea_Blue

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:02 - May 24 by StokieBlue

Didn't want to risk being out-trolled by Kim so pulled out before I guess and right after the NK had blown up their nuclear facility earlier.

What a plum sack.

SB

“You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.”

= my d1ck's bigger than your's (blows raspberry)

Nobel Prize? Prize bellend more like. The bloke is everything that was originally said. A misogynistic, megalomaniac suffering form a severe narcissistic personality disorder. Or in short, a c0ck.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:21 - May 24 with 6620 viewsunstableblue

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:16 - May 24 by SouperJim

He's breeding them.... they're gigantic.. feed on Mexicans... and have orange fur on their Thorax's.... they have swastikas for eyes

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:23 - May 24 with 6618 viewsSwansea_Blue

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:16 - May 24 by SouperJim

Be afraid, very afraid..

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:28 - May 24 with 6604 viewsElderGrizzly

All those Trump/Kim celebration coins he ordered will need to be melted down. Maybe to be reused as a Nuke to wipe out North Korea?

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:32 - May 24 with 6586 viewsLord_Lucan

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:04 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I hope you aren't hinting at me in that statement.

I think Trump is a bit of a goon but suggested (and still do) that if he does anything good he should be applauded rather than dismissed.

At the time he was going to sit down with Kim Jom Wrongun and I said he should be applauded for it. If however he ballsed it up he should be called a prick.

Gunthrum made a good point about Bolton.

And I think Jom Wrongun is nervous about towing the line and then getting a Gaddaffi done on him.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:32 - May 24 with 6581 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:02 - May 24 by StokieBlue

What a plum sack.

SB

NK didn’t dismantle the nuclear test site by choice, it caved in on itself

Hence them trying to use that to their advantage
There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:33 - May 24 with 6584 viewsslideaway

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:14 - May 24 by unstableblue

1. a liar
4. a liar
8. a liar

Why does it bother you that much honestly? Plenty enough people voted for him, plenty enough people still support him and if he is as bad as you and others seem to make out why has he not been impeached?

That is not to say I do not agree with some of what you are saying and he has got some things wrong but I love the idea so many people are fixated on this man and think he is so awful/hate him but hes still the president hahaha.
When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:40 - May 24 with 6564 viewsSpruceMoose

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:32 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

I hope you aren't hinting at me in that statement.

I think Trump is a bit of a goon but suggested (and still do) that if he does anything good he should be applauded rather than dismissed.

At the time he was going to sit down with Kim Jom Wrongun and I said he should be applauded for it. If however he ballsed it up he should be called a prick.

Gunthrum made a good point about Bolton.

And I think Jom Wrongun is nervous about towing the line and then getting a Gaddaffi done on him.

Genuinely wasn't. I know you're one of the good eggs. Mainly thinking of several family members over here .

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:40 - May 24 with 6557 viewsSpruceMoose

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:33 - May 24 by slideaway

Why does it bother you that much honestly? Plenty enough people voted for him, plenty enough people still support him and if he is as bad as you and others seem to make out why has he not been impeached?

That is not to say I do not agree with some of what you are saying and he has got some things wrong but I love the idea so many people are fixated on this man and think he is so awful/hate him but hes still the president hahaha.

I'm glad it's a joke to you!

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:42 - May 24 with 6551 viewswkj

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:40 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

Genuinely wasn't. I know you're one of the good eggs. Mainly thinking of several family members over here .

There is only one person who deals with Bad eggs

Crybaby

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:45 - May 24 with 6545 viewsPinewoodblue

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:32 - May 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

NK didn’t dismantle the nuclear test site by choice, it caved in on itself

Hence them trying to use that to their advantage

Don't spoil it with facts.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:57 - May 24 with 6519 viewsslideaway

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:40 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I'm glad it's a joke to you!

It's funny you say that really because if he is as bad as that post states and some of the other stuff I see on here, well it all is a joke isn't it.

People struggle with the reality he IS the president and just a parody sometimes but he certainly isn't that bad.
There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:59 - May 24 with 6513 viewsSpruceMoose

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:57 - May 24 by slideaway

It's funny you say that really because if he is as bad as that post states and some of the other stuff I see on here, well it all is a joke isn't it.

People struggle with the reality he IS the president and just a parody sometimes but he certainly isn't that bad.

As somebody who lives in the states, and perhaps follows American new sources more than than most, in my opinion he is that bad.

I'd be interested to know why you think he's not though.

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 16:00 - May 24 with 6507 viewsStokieBlue

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 15:28 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

All those Trump/Kim celebration coins he ordered will need to be melted down. Maybe to be reused as a Nuke to wipe out North Korea?

Use them as rods from god surely?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 16:01 - May 24 with 6500 viewswkj

When is Trump getting the Nobel Prize for that summit with the North Koreans? on 16:00 - May 24 by StokieBlue

Use them as rods from god surely?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

SB

that coin is so tin pot even Norwich are ashamed

Crybaby

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 16:22 - May 24 with 6480 viewsslideaway

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 15:59 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

As somebody who lives in the states, and perhaps follows American new sources more than than most, in my opinion he is that bad.

I'd be interested to know why you think he's not though.

No its just these posts like the one above are very one sided and overboard I think.

I guess hes the only president who is a liar?
I guess again he is the only president to support far right groups?
Only president with a checkered history with woman? Please confirm?
Johnson/Nixon both egotistical?
Russain social media assistance? Not definitively proven. But again only campaign to 'cheat' if true? I think not.

I do respect your opinion on it actually as you live in the states. But if you are whole heartedly telling me that list is 100% correct and it really is that bad I am not sure what to say. Surely the man is doing something right? I would say you are liar if you say he isnt regardless of you living there. I woudl say if he was as pure evil as people make out he would have been removed from office months ago?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 16:23]
There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 16:31 - May 24 with 6450 viewsunstableblue

There were some posters lauding him over this.... on 16:22 - May 24 by slideaway

No its just these posts like the one above are very one sided and overboard I think.

I guess hes the only president who is a liar?
I guess again he is the only president to support far right groups?
Only president with a checkered history with woman? Please confirm?
Johnson/Nixon both egotistical?
Russain social media assistance? Not definitively proven. But again only campaign to 'cheat' if true? I think not.

I do respect your opinion on it actually as you live in the states. But if you are whole heartedly telling me that list is 100% correct and it really is that bad I am not sure what to say. Surely the man is doing something right? I would say you are liar if you say he isnt regardless of you living there. I woudl say if he was as pure evil as people make out he would have been removed from office months ago?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 16:23]

I work in America.. I see first hand the long term damage he will cause.

And just to let you know:

No American President has lied on this scale to even suggest a comparison is naive at best.
Russian interference in the election is proven by Senate committee.

The reason I am going overboard is simply this, and I will quote his former Secretary State (a guy who worked for him once again):

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"A responsibility of every citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024