Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... 10:46 - Jun 24 with 1766 viewsCurrie10

England around 20-22% taxfree to beat an absolutely hopeless nation today who will be dead on their feet last 30 if they make it that far 0-0.

No doubt get some people go ' rar rar rar ' gambling bad brigade, but to me....... just looks an easy way for a quick ROI.

Should be more like 1/10
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 11:02 - Jun 24 with 1722 viewsJ2BLUE

Irresponsible post. Gives people who like a bet a bad name. We've all seen games where the bigger team have dominated but not been able to break through. Saying we should be 1/10 still implies a risk. Will England win and make it look a brilliant bet? Probably. These type of posts encourage people to go all in for a guaranteed boost.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 12:33 - Jun 24 with 1617 viewsSuperblue95

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 11:02 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

Irresponsible post. Gives people who like a bet a bad name. We've all seen games where the bigger team have dominated but not been able to break through. Saying we should be 1/10 still implies a risk. Will England win and make it look a brilliant bet? Probably. These type of posts encourage people to go all in for a guaranteed boost.

Too late I've already put my life savings on an England win because of this post

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 1593 viewsCurrie10

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 11:02 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

Each to their own.

England will win, yes.
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 13:53 - Jun 24 with 1552 viewsCurrie10

Stick to the banks mate...... yawn.
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 13:57 - Jun 24 with 1540 viewsJ2BLUE

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 13:53 - Jun 24 by Currie10

Stick to the banks mate...... yawn.

Congrats. You were the one who said it should be 1/10 and therefore wasn't risk free, that was my only point.

I'm making excellent money matched betting.

Just stuck a fiver Sky free bet on Kane and Stones to complete their hat tricks @ 40/1. If Kane gets one and then we get a penalty would they give it to him to get the golden boot or Stones to get his hat trick? Worth a little gamble.

Truly impaired.

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:06 - Jun 24 with 1523 viewsconnorscontract

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 13:57 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

Congrats. You were the one who said it should be 1/10 and therefore wasn't risk free, that was my only point.

Just stuck a fiver Sky free bet on Kane and Stones to complete their hat tricks @ 40/1. If Kane gets one and then we get a penalty would they give it to him to get the golden boot or Stones to get his hat trick? Worth a little gamble.

They'd give it to Kane.

Or, more accurately, he would, as Captain, decide that he would take it himself.
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:07 - Jun 24 with 1513 viewsJ2BLUE

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:06 - Jun 24 by connorscontract

They'd give it to Kane.

Or, more accurately, he would, as Captain, decide that he would take it himself.

He would probably be off the field once he gets the hat trick.

Although it would then go to Sterling...

Hmm. Hopefully we get another couple of corners.

Truly impaired.

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:13 - Jun 24 with 1509 viewsLeoMuff

This is England ! We failed to beat Costa Rica last wc, and Algeria the last, and lost to Iceland at euros.

If you follow England you surely know, no matter the opponent no result is guaranteed

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:57 - Jun 24 with 1453 viewsCurrie10

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 13:57 - Jun 24 by J2BLUE

Ahhh matched betting - good times I did that! How is it these days!?
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:57 - Jun 24 with 1451 viewsbritbiker

A reason not to gamble. I normally only bet on NFL games. Was going to bet a small sum on England goals over Panama at the spread betters before the game. I forgot the kick off time as I had work to finish. Got home and it was 6-0 at 65 mins. Put on £7 for England to get at least one more goal ( not expecting to win much but would have cleared the bet). As soon as I placed it Panama scored and should have got another two. Thanks England I managed to watch less than 30 mins of the world cup so far and i've seen England conceed one goal and lost £14 in the process.
Okay it was only a smallish bet but thats why you never take anything for granted in gambling.
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 15:00 - Jun 24 with 1443 viewsCurrie10

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:57 - Jun 24 by britbiker

A reason not to gamble. I normally only bet on NFL games. Was going to bet a small sum on England goals over Panama at the spread betters before the game. I forgot the kick off time as I had work to finish. Got home and it was 6-0 at 65 mins. Put on £7 for England to get at least one more goal ( not expecting to win much but would have cleared the bet). As soon as I placed it Panama scored and should have got another two. Thanks England I managed to watch less than 30 mins of the world cup so far and i've seen England conceed one goal and lost £14 in the process.
Okay it was only a smallish bet but thats why you never take anything for granted in gambling.

Okay now I don't quite understand why when a side is ahead people would back scoring another when could be on energy saving mode and the game is already won.
Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 15:14 - Jun 24 with 1403 viewsJ2BLUE

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 14:57 - Jun 24 by Currie10

Ahhh matched betting - good times I did that! How is it these days!?

Brilliant at the moment with the world cup on. Depends how many accounts you have access to. I've made about £250 over the last week from Ascot and world cup and that's cherry picking which offers I do.

Truly impaired.

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 15:20 - Jun 24 with 1394 viewsSpruceMoose

Banks offer 1.5% before interest / 2% p.annum......... on 12:33 - Jun 24 by Superblue95

Too late I've already put my life savings on an England win because of this post

Sadly he only had 21.87 saved

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024