Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club 18:00 - Jun 24 with 4804 viewsLuk38644

I doubt he'll get a club this summer and certainly won't get one rich enough to buy Bart.
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 4791 viewsPhilTWTD

Bit irrelevant as by the time MM gets another job - at least one in the Championship anyway - Bart will probably be elsewhere or the window will be closed. He's also forgetting Palace came in for BB in January.
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:04 - Jun 24 with 4748 viewsLuk38644

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:03 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

Bit irrelevant as by the time MM gets another job - at least one in the Championship anyway - Bart will probably be elsewhere or the window will be closed. He's also forgetting Palace came in for BB in January.

How likely do you think it is that Bart will be gone come the end of the transfer window?

I'm hoping we get him sorted with a new contract as soon as he comes back, but I can just see the PL clubs waiting until the WC is over to ramp up their interest, unfortunately.
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:10 - Jun 24 with 4702 viewspelles321

It's fine, we can sell him Gerken instead. Mick always said that he thought that they were pretty much even, so he won't be too worried which one we sell him....
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:52 - Jun 24 with 4504 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:04 - Jun 24 by Luk38644

How likely do you think it is that Bart will be gone come the end of the transfer window?

I'm hoping we get him sorted with a new contract as soon as he comes back, but I can just see the PL clubs waiting until the WC is over to ramp up their interest, unfortunately.

I expect him to go. Think Palace will renew their interest.
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:55 - Jun 24 with 4485 viewsMullet

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:52 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

Bart, Knudsen and one other likely to go this summer to raise funds and free up wages seems likely to me.

What do you think? I suspect MM would have cut a bit of dead wood out had he remained and been forced to sell the current world cup lads.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:06 - Jun 24 with 4400 viewsm14_blue

Not sure I like that really.

Not entirely sure why but it doesn't suit quite right
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:07 - Jun 24 with 4399 viewsSitfcB

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:52 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

Even after signing one already?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44412348

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:07 - Jun 24 with 4389 viewsJ2BLUE

Palace have Speroni, Hennessey and will sign Guaita on July 1st. Do they really need Bart?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:27 - Jun 24 with 4284 viewsBent_double

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:55 - Jun 24 by Mullet

Bart, Knudsen and one other likely to go this summer to raise funds and free up wages seems likely to me.

What do you think? I suspect MM would have cut a bit of dead wood out had he remained and been forced to sell the current world cup lads.

If you're right, then that's got to be £10m in fees/saved wages.

Wouldn't be surprised if ME takes his £6m out of that, leaving PH £4 - 5m for transfers/loans/wages. Hardly a war chest, but maybe enough for PH to unearth 2 or 3 lower league diamonds.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:28 - Jun 24 with 4278 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:55 - Jun 24 by Mullet

Wouldn't surprise me if that were to happen.
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:29 - Jun 24 with 4259 viewsSwansea_Blue

So would I Mick, so would I.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:05 - Jun 24 with 4094 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 19:07 - Jun 24 by SitfcB

Even after signing one already?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44412348

That was done in January but too late for the deadline and the word was that they were after two keepers. Hennessey could move on, he's out of contract and has been offered a reduced deal apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/02/football-crystal-palace-getafe-
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:12 - Jun 24 with 4022 viewsJimmy86

I reckon he'll stay, as he loves the club and is settled in the area, along with his family. We would also have to get the right fee and with only a year left that would be lower than what is should be for 1 of the best keepers in the league!! He's worth at least 6 million to us.

We'd have to sign a replacement, think Sam Walker is out of contract at Col U. Henderson has already gone on loan to Sheff UTD
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:36 - Jun 24 with 3923 viewsKeaneish

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 18:03 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

Palace signed Guaita so they won’t be back in for B.B.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:50 - Jun 24 with 3849 viewsLuk38644

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:05 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

That was done in January but too late for the deadline and the word was that they were after two keepers. Hennessey could move on, he's out of contract and has been offered a reduced deal apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/02/football-crystal-palace-getafe-

I suppose the main hope we have is that he's 30 and won't want to spend his prime sitting on the bench in the PL when he could play for a club he's loved at in an area he loves living.

We'll see, I'd love it if we signed him up, think it would be one of the best signings we could possibly make this summer!
Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:52 - Jun 24 with 3825 viewsTractorWood

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 20:12 - Jun 24 by Jimmy86

I reckon he'll stay, as he loves the club and is settled in the area, along with his family. We would also have to get the right fee and with only a year left that would be lower than what is should be for 1 of the best keepers in the league!! He's worth at least 6 million to us.

We'd have to sign a replacement, think Sam Walker is out of contract at Col U. Henderson has already gone on loan to Sheff UTD

All irrelevant when offered a triple increase.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 11:29 - Jun 25 with 3214 viewsFrimleyBlue

For someone who had such raving reports............................ How has he not found himself a new club yet?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Mick saying he'd "try and buy Bart" if he gets another club on 15:05 - Jun 25 with 3024 viewsbluehook

I wouldn’t be too pleased if BART was poached, but Knudsen can leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024