Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the dust has settled on Webster. 18:55 - Jun 27 with 1216 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Can fully understand the reasoning behind the sale, not over the moon with it but can see why Evans allowed for it. Hurst wants cash to be freed up to put his own stomp on things. But with Webster being allowed to go, it really shows no one is a guarantee, who could you see being allowed to leave as well to free up cash.

Im saying:
Webster
Bialkowski
Knudsen
Skuse
Sears
Ward
Spence

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Now the dust has settled on Webster. on 23:06 - Jun 27 with 1008 viewsArnieM

Bart will be the next to go. He won’t sign that contract which has been on the table for 6months. ... maybe he’s waiting for Mick to get his bext Club and then sign for them. Either way we need to sell him as he’s going into that final year of contract I believe.
The defence needs a complete overhaul IMO

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Now the dust has settled on Webster. on 23:14 - Jun 27 with 982 viewsTrequartista

Free up cash? The budget is 500k players if we don't sell Webster and 500k players if we do. Evans just pockets it and puts less into the club.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Now the dust has settled on Webster. on 23:15 - Jun 27 with 977 viewsBraveDave

Fair play to you for having a rethink, but that's one hell of a leap from a bit earlier -
"Absolutely furious about this. F***ing stupidity. Absolutely shocking"
Now the dust has settled on Webster. on 23:32 - Jun 27 with 924 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Now the dust has settled on Webster. on 23:15 - Jun 27 by BraveDave

Fair play to you for having a rethink, but that's one hell of a leap from a bit earlier -
"Absolutely furious about this. F***ing stupidity. Absolutely shocking"

Things seems more logical once you take a bit of time, but originally reading we had sold our best all round defender (IMO) for not heeps of cash originally p***ed me off, and I typed that up straight away, so was literally typing the emotions from original reading of the story, not really adding logic. But looking now I can see other angles to it.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024