Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro 20:55 - Jun 29 with 1490 viewsMaySixth

for Waghorn

some things are more important to money

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:04 - Jun 29 with 1464 viewsStokieBlue

He said no to Leicester when they came in for Didz and that didn't seem to give him any lasting boost with the fans.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:26 - Jun 29 with 1409 viewsblueislander

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:04 - Jun 29 by StokieBlue

He said no to Leicester when they came in for Didz and that didn't seem to give him any lasting boost with the fans.

SB

I would forgive him more readily for selling Waghorn, much as I like him than Webster.
Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:38 - Jun 29 with 1383 viewsjpring89

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:04 - Jun 29 by StokieBlue

SB

That was Micks fault though

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:44 - Jun 29 with 1379 viewsagentp

Some idiot will come up with some bizarre theory that Waghorn is listed on ME's asset sheet as a water dispenser so he can avoid paying tax.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 1362 viewswkj

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:44 - Jun 29 by agentp

Some idiot will come up with some bizarre theory that Waghorn is listed on ME's asset sheet as a water dispenser so he can avoid paying tax.

With only 2 posts to your name, I can already tell you are on an express course to TWTD a-list status with that comment

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:51 - Jun 29 with 1348 viewsagentp

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:46 - Jun 29 by wkj

With only 2 posts to your name, I can already tell you are on an express course to TWTD a-list status with that comment

Thanks.

I expect to see my name on the end of year New year (TWTD) honours list. I know there is one.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:52 - Jun 29 with 1338 viewswkj

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:51 - Jun 29 by agentp

Thanks.

I expect to see my name on the end of year New year (TWTD) honours list. I know there is one.

That was replaced with getting an invite to the whatsapp group

Crybaby

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 1329 viewsPlums

But if Waghorn wants to go, he’d be a fool to try and keep him here. There are probably at least four parties involved in this.
For what it’s worth, I’m working with a Boro season ticket holder and the only source he or his mates could find on this is Phil’s story.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:59 - Jun 29 with 1308 viewsagentp

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:52 - Jun 29 by wkj

That was replaced with getting an invite to the whatsapp group

Ah OK. That sounds like such a prestigious and an enormous honour. I will keep trying to earn my place.

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:00 - Jun 29 with 1301 viewswkj

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 21:54 - Jun 29 by Plums

But if Waghorn wants to go, he’d be a fool to try and keep him here. There are probably at least four parties involved in this.
For what it’s worth, I’m working with a Boro season ticket holder and the only source he or his mates could find on this is Phil’s story.

Looking at waghorn's tweets when he got here, I doubt he has ever really wanted to leave any club, he has always inserted himself into the community and enjoyed a rapport with fans. While this means he would likely do the same elsewhere, as long as town are treating him good, i doubt he'd be in a hurry to force a move, within reason

Crybaby

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:04 - Jun 29 with 1285 viewsStokieBlue

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:00 - Jun 29 by wkj

Looking at waghorn's tweets when he got here, I doubt he has ever really wanted to leave any club, he has always inserted himself into the community and enjoyed a rapport with fans. While this means he would likely do the same elsewhere, as long as town are treating him good, i doubt he'd be in a hurry to force a move, within reason

Surely depends on what they are willing to pay him and what the signing on fee is. If he is trebling his wages you couldn't blame him for wanting to go.

We will just have to wait and see.

SB

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:06 - Jun 29 with 1280 viewswkj

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:04 - Jun 29 by StokieBlue

Surely depends on what they are willing to pay him and what the signing on fee is. If he is trebling his wages you couldn't blame him for wanting to go.

We will just have to wait and see.

SB

Indeed, but I have to say with McG gone, I would not be angry if we offered him a contract under similar terms to what he had. Maybe this is all agent talk to get him a deal on the table here, and if it is, I say sign him up, withing reason

Crybaby

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:13 - Jun 29 with 1266 viewsStokieBlue

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:06 - Jun 29 by wkj

Indeed, but I have to say with McG gone, I would not be angry if we offered him a contract under similar terms to what he had. Maybe this is all agent talk to get him a deal on the table here, and if it is, I say sign him up, withing reason

Gestede was on 30k at Boro as were others:

https://sillyseason.com/salary/middlesbrough-fc-players-salaries-101377/

Plenty of unknowns in there as well. We aren't going to pay that.

SB

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:19 - Jun 29 with 1231 viewsagentp

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:13 - Jun 29 by StokieBlue

Gestede was on 30k at Boro as were others:

https://sillyseason.com/salary/middlesbrough-fc-players-salaries-101377/

Plenty of unknowns in there as well. We aren't going to pay that.

SB

Do you think those figures are accurate? Bournemouth's say Fraser is on £1,000 per week

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:21 - Jun 29 with 1221 viewsStokieBlue

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:19 - Jun 29 by agentp

Do you think those figures are accurate? Bournemouth's say Fraser is on £1,000 per week

Possibly not, I didn't look to much into the source (my mistake).

I suspect some conclusions can be drawn and one is that Boro pay their players significantly more than us.

It's unfortunately the way of the world.

SB

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:24 - Jun 29 with 1210 viewsagentp

Imagine the boost between fans and ME if he said no sale to Boro on 22:21 - Jun 29 by StokieBlue

Possibly not, I didn't look to much into the source (my mistake).

I suspect some conclusions can be drawn and one is that Boro pay their players significantly more than us.

It's unfortunately the way of the world.

SB

I wasn't doubting you and I am sure you are correct in what you are suggesting.
I only had a look at Bournemouth to see what Mings was on TBH. Didn't expect Fraser to be listed as their lowest paid player earning less than your average plumber.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024