Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! 15:12 - Jul 12 with 1017 viewsagentp

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/singer-and-williams-create-the-world%e2%80%99

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:26 - Jul 12 with 969 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think its stunning.

OK, I would tone down the interior. Is it the 'Norfolk Yellow' that you object to?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:28 - Jul 12 with 959 viewsagentp

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:26 - Jul 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think its stunning.

OK, I would tone down the interior. Is it the 'Norfolk Yellow' that you object to?

Yeah stunning. But ruined by a Norfolk yellow interior and a nice bit of green. Interior by budgie fans.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:29 - Jul 12 with 956 viewsTIB

Thing of beauty

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:31 - Jul 12 with 948 viewsagentp

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:29 - Jul 12 by TIB

Thing of beauty

Yes, but you miss my point. You can have one in any colour with any interior. Someone ordered that!

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:40 - Jul 12 with 929 viewsTIB

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:31 - Jul 12 by agentp

Yes, but you miss my point. You can have one in any colour with any interior. Someone ordered that!

Yeah they've gone wrong with the interior...nice paint though, looks a little bit grey / pearlescent...the sort of colour to come alive in low light.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:48 - Jul 12 with 918 viewsGeoffSentence

My parents had a Singer during the 70s. It was a far cry from that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:58 - Jul 12 with 901 viewsNo9

Why would anyone think it is puke inducing?
Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:00 - Jul 12 with 894 viewsagentp

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:58 - Jul 12 by No9

Why would anyone think it is puke inducing?

Seen the interior? You can have that in any colour and someone has opted for Norfolk yellow and green. clearly ordered by a budgie.

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:01 - Jul 12 with 889 viewsNo9

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:00 - Jul 12 by agentp

Seen the interior? You can have that in any colour and someone has opted for Norfolk yellow and green. clearly ordered by a budgie.

Yeah but I'm sure if you wanted one you could change the colour of the interior ?
Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:02 - Jul 12 with 885 viewsagentp

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:01 - Jul 12 by No9

Yeah but I'm sure if you wanted one you could change the colour of the interior ?

Obviously! You can order the car in any colour!!! This is a budgie's car. Turning a nice thing like that into a motorised budge shirt.

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 16:03 - Jul 12 with 880 viewsfooters

Is this the worlds most puke inducing car!! on 15:48 - Jul 12 by GeoffSentence

My parents had a Singer during the 70s. It was a far cry from that.

A sewing machine?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024