Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week 14:03 - Jul 22 with 3930 viewsWestSussexBlue

Close to £7mill for Waghorn and Tilt and Harrison in for less than £1.8mill
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:05 - Jul 22 with 3878 viewsJ2BLUE

Harrison 'over a million' and Tilt reported to be £1m so not sure about those numbers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:06 - Jul 22 with 3863 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

That and 2 more- id expect
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 14:09]
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:10 - Jul 22 with 3786 viewsLeoMuff

Would be frustrating as we already have £3.5 for Webster and £1m for knight. So we could sign Harrison, tilt, Edwards for £3m and keep waggy with £1.5 left.

Assuming waggy wants to stay...l

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:12 - Jul 22 with 3758 viewsJ2BLUE

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:10 - Jul 22 by LeoMuff

Would be frustrating as we already have £3.5 for Webster and £1m for knight. So we could sign Harrison, tilt, Edwards for £3m and keep waggy with £1.5 left.

Assuming waggy wants to stay...l

And 400k from the world cup.

I assume we'd paid a loan fee for Chalobah and we've given Bart a new deal though. Although McGoldrick has gone...hmm.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:16 - Jul 22 with 3679 viewsLeoMuff

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:12 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

And 400k from the world cup.

I assume we'd paid a loan fee for Chalobah and we've given Bart a new deal though. Although McGoldrick has gone...hmm.

Im guessing Bart and Mcg breaks even and surely we wouldn’t be dropping huge bucks on chalobah ?

I’m hoping ME might give the new boss something to spend without selling ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:27 - Jul 22 with 3576 viewsWestSussexBlue

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:05 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

Harrison 'over a million' and Tilt reported to be £1m so not sure about those numbers.

Tilt is ours for £800,000
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:35 - Jul 22 with 3520 viewsPositivelyPortman

**Strokes chin.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:40 - Jul 22 with 3460 viewsHarry_Palmer

Thanks, gotta love a bit of def info
Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:58 - Jul 22 with 3248 viewsWestSussexBlue

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:40 - Jul 22 by Harry_Palmer

Thanks, gotta love a bit of def info

Who’s supplied the Def info?
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 15:05 - Jul 22 with 3146 viewssundaze

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:58 - Jul 22 by WestSussexBlue

I think he meant duff info.
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 15:07 - Jul 22 with 3118 viewsHarry_Palmer

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 14:58 - Jul 22 by WestSussexBlue

So you made it up then........well why didn't you say?
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 15:14 - Jul 22 with 3031 viewsfloridaboy

Of course everyone is assuming that Waghorn wants to leave. Its down to the player at the end of the day.

Will Sheffield United actually much more in wages than he is getting here. Probably not

Might be Wilder being very naughty in trying to unsettle a player.

Might well be an interesting week ahead
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 16:09 - Jul 22 with 2682 viewsPavlovsCat

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 15:14 - Jul 22 by floridaboy

Of course everyone is assuming that Waghorn wants to leave. Its down to the player at the end of the day.

Will Sheffield United actually much more in wages than he is getting here. Probably not

Might be Wilder being very naughty in trying to unsettle a player.

Might well be an interesting week ahead

He’s very happy here, has moved family, inc. parents, down here. I do know that much. However, money talks, of course.
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 16:18 - Jul 22 with 2604 viewsgingerbond

Was the revised bid in before yesterday's game? Seems strange we would have risked playing Waggy if so.
Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 2466 viewsMrTown

Need another centre half, Jack Baldwin for 250,000 from posh is a no brainer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 17:39 - Jul 22 with 2248 viewsWestSussexBlue

Waghorn gone Tilt and Harrison in this week on 15:07 - Jul 22 by Harry_Palmer

So you made it up then........well why didn't you say?

I didn’t make anything up Sunshine, it’s my opinion and hunch as to what’s going to happen.
No one said it was facts, Interesting to see though how some interpreted it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024