Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrived in our farm let near ipswich 17:42 - Jul 27 with 1963 viewsFtnfwest

To find the cricket team who stayed the week before left an ice cold keg of ghostie. Lap it up benters!
Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:25 - Jul 27 with 1812 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:29 - Jul 27 with 1788 viewsBinner

Ice cold Ghost Ship?

Philistines!

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 1774 viewsSpruceMoose

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:29 - Jul 27 by Binner

Ice cold Ghost Ship?

Philistines!

I have one precious can of GS in the fridge, brought back across the Atlantic. I'm saving it for our promotion in 2054.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 18:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 1767 viewsFtnfwest

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:29 - Jul 27 by Binner

Ice cold Ghost Ship?

Philistines!

Well done at least for not calling me pretentious!
Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:33 - Jul 27 with 1751 viewsJ2BLUE

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:31 - Jul 27 by SpruceMoose

I have one precious can of GS in the fridge, brought back across the Atlantic. I'm saving it for our promotion in 2054.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 18:37]

Your missus probably used it to clean the toilet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:34 - Jul 27 with 1737 viewsSpruceMoose

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:33 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

Your missus probably used it to clean the toilet.

Silly boy. We have someone come in and do our cleaning. She uses Taittinger for the toilet.

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:25 - Jul 27 with 1586 viewsCoco

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 18:34 - Jul 27 by SpruceMoose

Silly boy. We have someone come in and do our cleaning. She uses Taittinger for the toilet.

“Toilet”

‘Loo’ dear boy.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:28 - Jul 27 with 1566 viewsSpruceMoose

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:25 - Jul 27 by Coco

“Toilet”

‘Loo’ dear boy.

I dunno what i's called. I rarely use it. I just get let out the back door after five minutes of whining and scratching at it.

Login to get fewer ads

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:56 - Jul 27 with 1489 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ice cold Kopparburg tonight when I got in.

Beautiful stuff in this boiling weather

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 20:00 - Jul 27 with 1465 viewsSpruceMoose

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:56 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Ice cold Kopparburg tonight when I got in.

Beautiful stuff in this boiling weather

I nice cider is indeed great in the hot weather. I find the Kopparburg too sweet though, prefer something a bit drier, like Aspals Premier Cru.

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 20:12 - Jul 27 with 1418 viewsgiant_stow

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 19:25 - Jul 27 by Coco

“Toilet”

‘Loo’ dear boy.

I was always told off for calling it the loo.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 1350 viewsfactual_blue

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 20:12 - Jul 27 by giant_stow

I was always told off for calling it the loo.

'Hole in the corner of the farmyard' would have been more precise.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 21:03 - Jul 27 with 1283 viewsgiant_stow

Arrived in our farm let near ipswich on 20:38 - Jul 27 by factual_blue

'Hole in the corner of the farmyard' would have been more precise.

Farmyard s are for posh people.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024