Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah 09:49 - Aug 1 with 3160 viewsDanFord

Who do you think will have the biggest impact? I think it may have been Joe that said on the Blue Monday podcast that the Peterborough fans were split between whether Gwio Edwards or Jack Marriott was their best player last year. Given how well Marriott did that's some endorsement of Edwards. I think him, Harrison and Tilt would all be huge players for us if we got them all, but even Jackson and Donacien look like they could be good. Then again Chalobah looks like he could be great! (I've left Roberts out as he looks like a squad player at this stage).

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:49 - Aug 1 with 3146 viewsSwailsey

Don’t forget Roberts!

*edit* Ignore me.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 9:50]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:50 - Aug 1 with 3143 viewsStokieBlue

Do you have a return key on your keyboard?

I'm guessing it must be broken if you do.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:52 - Aug 1 with 3106 viewsDanFord

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:50 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

Do you have a return key on your keyboard?

I'm guessing it must be broken if you do.

SB

No.

Unfortunately it's broken.

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:58 - Aug 1 with 3046 viewsWallingford_Boy

Early days, but from what I've seen of Edwards not him!

And I can only see Roberts being a squad player, so certainly not him.

I think Chalobah is gonna be some player. Think Kante....

RIP Sir Bobby

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:00 - Aug 1 with 3021 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:58 - Aug 1 by Wallingford_Boy

You not rating Edwards Wally?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:01 - Aug 1 with 3015 viewscrazyblue68

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 09:58 - Aug 1 by Wallingford_Boy

Hurst wanted wingers and neither are up to it, so dont see where we go, if that plan doesnt work.
If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:03 - Aug 1 with 3001 viewsDanFord

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:01 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

Hurst wanted wingers and neither are up to it, so dont see where we go, if that plan doesnt work.

Edwards not up to it? Posh fans rated him as good as Marriott who scored about 25 goals last season! One of the highest rated prospects in League One and who looked very good against an experienced Premier League side and you have already decided he's not up to it? Haha.

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 2971 viewscrazyblue68

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:03 - Aug 1 by DanFord

Edwards not up to it? Posh fans rated him as good as Marriott who scored about 25 goals last season! One of the highest rated prospects in League One and who looked very good against an experienced Premier League side and you have already decided he's not up to it? Haha.

I didnt think he was all that against Wet Spam to be honest. As for Roberts he is miles behind Championship level. So, wingers not up to it, whats Hursts plan B then?
Login to get fewer ads

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:08 - Aug 1 with 2945 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:06 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

I didnt think he was all that against Wet Spam to be honest. As for Roberts he is miles behind Championship level. So, wingers not up to it, whats Hursts plan B then?

West ham aren't in our league, so it's not a problem

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:08 - Aug 1 with 2945 viewsDanFord

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:06 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

Has it not possibly occurred to you that what they did last season (when they were both impressive for their clubs, Edwards hugely so) might be slightly more of an indicator to their ability, than what you've already seemingly decided set on some non competitive matches when they are still not fully fit, in a new system and a new environment. You've decided after a couple of games each they are rubbish despite Paul Hurst, having seen them many times, deciding they are good. Right oh!

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 2909 viewsTractorCam

Edwards was one of the stand out players against West Ham, and has already been stated, was one of the best wingers in league 1 last season. What's the problem?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 2907 viewscrazyblue68

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:08 - Aug 1 by DanFord

Has it not possibly occurred to you that what they did last season (when they were both impressive for their clubs, Edwards hugely so) might be slightly more of an indicator to their ability, than what you've already seemingly decided set on some non competitive matches when they are still not fully fit, in a new system and a new environment. You've decided after a couple of games each they are rubbish despite Paul Hurst, having seen them many times, deciding they are good. Right oh!

They arnt all that mate. You will see.
If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:17 - Aug 1 with 2859 viewscatch74

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:10 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

Wish we’d appointed you instead of Hurst. Think we’d already be promoted by your positive aura.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:18 - Aug 1 with 2852 viewsWallingford_Boy

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:00 - Aug 1 by FrimleyBlue

You not rating Edwards Wally?

Well I've only seen the MK Dons match and West Ham game, so bit early to proper judge, but he seems to be struggling.

Looked ok running at defenders at MK, but his final ball was so bad everytime! Against West Ham, he just seemed nervous/lacking confidence and when he let the ball run under his foot and out of play, it summed his game up.

I might be wrong.

RIP Sir Bobby

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:18 - Aug 1 with 2840 viewswkj

Harrison looked a little bit of a coup based on Wet Spam- He gets in some fantastic positions

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:19 - Aug 1 with 2834 viewsflimflam

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:01 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

Think you will be surprised how good Edwards is but for me I think Chalobah will be immense for us if he plays the holding midfield role.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:26 - Aug 1 with 2775 viewsITFC_Forever

Paul Hurst.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:39 - Aug 1 with 2693 viewsitfcjoe

I think Edwards, if he can stay fit, will prove to be the best signing as just looks the real deal.

Chalobah could be our best player out of that lot this year though, think he could be something special

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:41 - Aug 1 with 2666 viewsDanFord

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:39 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

I think Edwards, if he can stay fit, will prove to be the best signing as just looks the real deal.

Chalobah could be our best player out of that lot this year though, think he could be something special

CrazyBlue68 says Edwards is rubbish so you need to pick again Joe ;)

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:49 - Aug 1 with 2599 viewsagentp

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:10 - Aug 1 by crazyblue68

I've seen your 'you'll see' stuff before.
Only last week (maybe week before) You said you knew there would be no more signings followed by 'you heard it here first'. We signed Harrison 29 minutes later.

You've moaned about absolutely everything ever since and most of your whines contradicts all your other defo info.

I reckon your next prediction will be Bo11ocks too - you'll see
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 11:01]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 10:57 - Aug 1 with 2550 viewsTheDailyTractor

Boring answer but I think they will all have a big impact. Harrison will score more than people think. Edwards will get bums off seats running at people and beating his man. And if we can pull off tilt I reckon he will bring composure and complement chambers well.

At a push though it will be chalobah. I think he will carry the ball from defence to attack and push us up the pitch and dictate play. Comfortable on the ball, big, strong, athletic. If Hurst puts him in midfield he will take some stopping for other players to play ahead of him.
If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 11:37 - Aug 1 with 2393 viewsGarv

Chalobah and I'm going for a left field (or right field?) shout in Donacien.

Chalobah looks a class act to me. From the moment he came on against WHU.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 11:49 - Aug 1 with 2350 viewsTIB

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 11:37 - Aug 1 by Garv

Chalobah and I'm going for a left field (or right field?) shout in Donacien.

Chalobah looks a class act to me. From the moment he came on against WHU.

I've got a good feeling about Donacien too...feel like he might be the big, strong, pacey right back we've wanted for a while but didn't find in Iorfa. Edwards I think will be up there too.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 12:04 - Aug 1 with 2278 viewsGarv

If we end up with Tilt, Jackson, Harrison, Donacien, Edwards and Chalobah on 11:49 - Aug 1 by TIB

I've got a good feeling about Donacien too...feel like he might be the big, strong, pacey right back we've wanted for a while but didn't find in Iorfa. Edwards I think will be up there too.

If he can keep his balance and not leave the ball behind when he runs forward he may be a good upgrade on Iorfa.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024