Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas value 14:57 - Aug 5 with 3143 viewsBluefish

To a normal club probably about 1.5 - 2 million. To Rowett or Pullis he is worth about 20 million.

Surprised norwich haven't been in for him
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 15:13]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jonas value on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 3063 viewsBasuco

I would say £4 or £5 million, he has come back this season and admittedly after only one game I think he has improved yet again, just as he has done throughout his entire time at Town. With more still to come I think he is value as a player is continually going up.
on 15:14 - Aug 5 with 3047 views_

Jonas value on 15:23 - Aug 5 with 2997 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope he stays. Not sure why so many want him gone. Is it really his pro MM comments last season?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jonas value on 15:24 - Aug 5 with 2990 viewsSomethingBlue

Normal value is above £3m, for me, especially in this market. He's a good age, still getting better, started a World Cup knock-out game for a decent side. Anything below that is a giveaway.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jonas value on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2915 viewsOldTimer2

Jonas value on 15:24 - Aug 5 by SomethingBlue

Normal value is above £3m, for me, especially in this market. He's a good age, still getting better, started a World Cup knock-out game for a decent side. Anything below that is a giveaway.

He is certainly not one that we should give away, though there is the contract situation to consider which reduces the value a bit. Unless someone does come in with a bid in the £3mill area then think it would be silly to sell. If the rumours about £10 mill for him and Waghorn are true, then think that would be a good deal

Bobby Robson - thank you

Jonas value on 16:05 - Aug 5 with 2802 viewsSuperfrans

Jonas value on 15:23 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

I hope he stays. Not sure why so many want him gone. Is it really his pro MM comments last season?

Of all of our players, I’d have expected Jonas and Garner to be the two most high profile players who didn’t fit in with the Hurst revolution. But Hurst seems to really rate him, so presumably feels he can adapt to the new system.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Jonas value on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 2772 viewsOldTimer2

Jonas value on 16:05 - Aug 5 by Superfrans

Of all of our players, I’d have expected Jonas and Garner to be the two most high profile players who didn’t fit in with the Hurst revolution. But Hurst seems to really rate him, so presumably feels he can adapt to the new system.

Well that could just be talking up his value of course. Thought he looked a bit disinterested at the beginning, there was one point where he assumed ball was going out for goal kick and did not chase, rovers player got to it but then to be fair he get back fast. The applauding the crowd at the end did make you wonder if that was a goodbye, though it was noticeable that it was the MM players mainly, Jonas,Chambo,Bart, Skuse, who came down to applaud the fans at the end.

Think he has a lot to contribute to this team so hope he stays. Will be interesting if not sold by Thursday, whether contract talks start.

Bobby Robson - thank you

Jonas value on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 2768 viewslowhouseblue

on 15:14 - Aug 5 by _

for £1.5 million i'd keep him.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas value on 16:15 - Aug 5 with 2751 viewsHerbivore

Jonas value on 16:12 - Aug 5 by OldTimer2

Well that could just be talking up his value of course. Thought he looked a bit disinterested at the beginning, there was one point where he assumed ball was going out for goal kick and did not chase, rovers player got to it but then to be fair he get back fast. The applauding the crowd at the end did make you wonder if that was a goodbye, though it was noticeable that it was the MM players mainly, Jonas,Chambo,Bart, Skuse, who came down to applaud the fans at the end.

Think he has a lot to contribute to this team so hope he stays. Will be interesting if not sold by Thursday, whether contract talks start.

Jonas always comes and applauds the fans, it didn't look out of the ordinary to me. Hurst's comments after the game make me think he's not going anywhere.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jonas value on 16:41 - Aug 5 with 2656 viewsArnieM

For me Kndsen is overrated. He often loses possession on the half way , only to “ jog” back to our area as his man has left him for dead. He rarely covers for his defensive team mates , and often loses his man at the far post ( 1st goal against us yesterday a prime example).

He’s not particularly quick and invariably when he gets to the half line , if hasnt lost the ball , will always pass it back to the centre half,

Kenlock is much better IMO , and will perform like a wing back, and gets good crosses in when does ge5 forwa4d. Has had little game time tond4velop at this level.

I hope Knudsen goes tbh. I feel he thinks he’s far better than he really is.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonas value on 16:44 - Aug 5 with 2640 viewsOldTimer2

Jonas value on 16:41 - Aug 5 by ArnieM

For me Kndsen is overrated. He often loses possession on the half way , only to “ jog” back to our area as his man has left him for dead. He rarely covers for his defensive team mates , and often loses his man at the far post ( 1st goal against us yesterday a prime example).

He’s not particularly quick and invariably when he gets to the half line , if hasnt lost the ball , will always pass it back to the centre half,

Kenlock is much better IMO , and will perform like a wing back, and gets good crosses in when does ge5 forwa4d. Has had little game time tond4velop at this level.

to be fair, re the first goal I think it was Chalobah who lost his man for the first header.

Bobby Robson - thank you

Jonas value on 16:46 - Aug 5 with 2633 viewsHerbivore

There's so much wrong with that post I don't even know where to start.

Jonas value on 16:56 - Aug 5 with 2591 viewsArnieM

Jonas value on 16:15 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

Jonas always comes and applauds the fans, it didn't look out of the ordinary to me. Hurst's comments after the game make me think he's not going anywhere.

Pity ! We wouldn’t miss him

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonas value on 16:59 - Aug 5 with 2577 viewsHerbivore

Jonas value on 16:56 - Aug 5 by ArnieM

Pity ! We wouldn’t miss him

We would. He's a good, experienced Championship left back.

Jonas value on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 2555 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jonas value on 16:44 - Aug 5 by OldTimer2

to be fair, re the first goal I think it was Chalobah who lost his man for the first header.

Chalobah and Donacien between them. Both ended up on the same man and Chalobah then went to close down the one who was free. Watched it several times now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Utter guff. (n/t) on 17:04 - Aug 5 with 2542 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Jonas value on 17:35 - Aug 5 with 2412 viewslongtimefan

Your comment that it was Jonas’ fault for the first goal really shreds the validity of any of your others statements. If you can’t tell the difference between Chalobah and Knudsen than you’ve probably been attributing the faults you talk about to the wrong person.

As for Knudsen jogging back have actually watched Kenlock play. After 65 minutes in most games he’s blowing really hard and continuously caught up field.

I’m also sort of wondering where the many assists that Jonas got last season must have come from if he doesn’t pass once past the halfway line!
Jonas value on 17:45 - Aug 5 with 2382 viewsstrikalite

Jonas value on 16:59 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

We would. He's a good, experienced Championship left back.

Indeed, when it comes to Championship experience we're now down to bare bones..

That may become more of an issue when we go to tough places like Elland Road or Villa Park on a cold November afternoon and a goal down after 15 minutes...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024