Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two 17:50 - Aug 7 with 2227 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've got some out in poster form, on the sides of bus stops and phone boxes in a high street near you.

They have a quote of what Haribo Frenzy tastes like, seemingly written by a child with unicorns and sh!t, then underneath the cunning twist is it's an adult's name/age attributed to the quote.

I was quite chuffed as I managed to get my dear old dad's name into one (Kenneth). He's well pleased with that! Doesn't matter whatever nonsense and, in the grand scheme of things unimportant, things you do, your parents are always proud of them.

Unfortunately my mum's name (Sandra) was deemed not old enough and didn't make it through, which seems weird to me. I can't imagine kids called Sandra these days, but there we go.

Let me know if you spot one!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 17:52 - Aug 7 with 2207 viewsCotty

An advert for an advert? Blimey.
Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 17:57 - Aug 7 with 2184 viewsSpruceMoose

Still trying to ruin the nation's youth then?

Shocking.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:00 - Aug 7 with 2183 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 17:52 - Aug 7 by Cotty

An advert for an advert? Blimey.

Hmm, not really an advert.

I was just quite pleased at getting my dad's name out there. Little things please little minds I guess.

I hope you spot one and think of dear old Dollers, Cotty!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:01 - Aug 7 with 2181 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 17:57 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Still trying to ruin the nation's youth then?

Shocking.

Enjoy Haribo responsibly kids!

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 2161 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:01 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

Are you back with your old firm or did you take the Haribo acount with you?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:14 - Aug 7 with 2153 viewsfactual_blue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:01 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

Be wary of the sugar-free ones though.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelrusch/haribo-gummy-bear-reviews-on-amazon-are-the

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:15 - Aug 7 with 2149 viewsDeano69

A lad in my daughters class at school has been ‘cast’ in a new haribo tv ad. Ipswich links everywhere.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:22 - Aug 7 with 2132 viewsNewcyBlue

Kenneth isn’t an old name Dollers.

I’m only 34!!!

Good work on the ads!

How’s the tee total stuff going?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:25 - Aug 7 with 2120 viewsSitfcB

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:22 - Aug 7 by NewcyBlue

I’m only 34!!!

Good work on the ads!

I’ve always assumed you were older due to your name

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:30 - Aug 7 with 2106 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:15 - Aug 7 by Deano69

A lad in my daughters class at school has been ‘cast’ in a new haribo tv ad. Ipswich links everywhere.

Do you know when he was cast? Not any new ads planned as far as I know (but I have left that agency now).

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:32 - Aug 7 with 2100 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:11 - Aug 7 by GlasgowBlue

Are you back with your old firm or did you take the Haribo acount with you?

Neither. These posters were pretty much the last thing we did there, but only just come out.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:39 - Aug 7 with 2089 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:22 - Aug 7 by NewcyBlue

I’m only 34!!!

Good work on the ads!

It basically had to be names you wouldn't associate with a child, so you're alright!

Yeah, still tee-total and writing the book, thanks for asking!

5 and a half months now. Not too difficult, although I'd love to sit outside an old man pub with an ice cool beer in this weather! Sometimes I see a pub, particularly on a day like today when I'm not working, and think "I could easily go in there and have a lovely pint and no-one would know." But I'd only be cheating myself, and cheating people with the book, so that keeps me from giving in.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 2058 viewsNewcyBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:39 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

It basically had to be names you wouldn't associate with a child, so you're alright!

Yeah, still tee-total and writing the book, thanks for asking!

5 and a half months now. Not too difficult, although I'd love to sit outside an old man pub with an ice cool beer in this weather! Sometimes I see a pub, particularly on a day like today when I'm not working, and think "I could easily go in there and have a lovely pint and no-one would know." But I'd only be cheating myself, and cheating people with the book, so that keeps me from giving in.

Nice work Dollers.

It will be interesting to see what your take on alcohol is at the end of your project.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 2044 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:48 - Aug 7 by NewcyBlue

Nice work Dollers.

It will be interesting to see what your take on alcohol is at the end of your project.

Indeed. People have asked if I'm going to have a massive boozy party on the 366th day, but I really don't know at the moment. I might do just for the book, but i might decide I just don't really need it in my life.

I've found increased confidence already, because I'm doing lots of social things without a 'booze blanket' and so I grow a little bit in confidence after getting through each one. It's surprising how much you use alcohol in those situations as a bit of a crutch without even realising you're doing it.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:07 - Aug 7 with 2030 viewsNewcyBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:57 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed. People have asked if I'm going to have a massive boozy party on the 366th day, but I really don't know at the moment. I might do just for the book, but i might decide I just don't really need it in my life.

I've found increased confidence already, because I'm doing lots of social things without a 'booze blanket' and so I grow a little bit in confidence after getting through each one. It's surprising how much you use alcohol in those situations as a bit of a crutch without even realising you're doing it.

That increased confidence is pretty astounding isn’t it?

Alcohol is a crutch, it’s like most habits, a learned behaviour.

I’m pleased there’s positives like your confidence growing Dolly.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:10 - Aug 7 with 2026 viewsBLUEBEAT

I have an excellent idea for a Haribo line.

I think I may just go on Dragon’s Den and push it myself.

Poll: W or W

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:18 - Aug 7 with 2016 viewsdickie

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:25 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

I’ve always assumed you were older due to your name

I always assumed you flunked 20 years or so when we were at school!
Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:21 - Aug 7 with 2000 viewsSitfcB

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:57 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

What book you writing?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:29 - Aug 7 with 1986 viewsNewcyBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:18 - Aug 7 by dickie

I always assumed you flunked 20 years or so when we were at school!

I have still got my youthful good looks!

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:32 - Aug 7 with 1982 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:21 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

What book you writing?

It's about giving up alcohol for a year, detailing how it affects me in every aspect, pretty much live and as it happens... plus performing comedy poetry on stage whilst being sober (so the poems I write/perform are in there sporadically too). All done in a humorous style (REF: Yes Man by Danny Wallace) rather than stuffy self-help (although hopefully it will help some people too).

Working title is Dry Humour.

on 19:50 - Aug 7 with 1964 views_

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 19:32 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

It's about giving up alcohol for a year, detailing how it affects me in every aspect, pretty much live and as it happens... plus performing comedy poetry on stage whilst being sober (so the poems I write/perform are in there sporadically too). All done in a humorous style (REF: Yes Man by Danny Wallace) rather than stuffy self-help (although hopefully it will help some people too).

Working title is Dry Humour.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 20:16 - Aug 7 with 1939 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 19:50 - Aug 7 by _

Ta.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 20:23 - Aug 7 with 1932 viewsDeano69

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 18:30 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

Do you know when he was cast? Not any new ads planned as far as I know (but I have left that agency now).

Not sure. He has been in other ad’s for Sainsbury’s etc and had mentioned the Haribo one last week to my little one. Will see if there’s any more info than that.

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 1931 viewsitfcjoe

Nice one Dolly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 1883 viewsDeano69

Hey, I know how you all love a Haribo ad or two on 20:23 - Aug 7 by Deano69

Not sure. He has been in other ad’s for Sainsbury’s etc and had mentioned the Haribo one last week to my little one. Will see if there’s any more info than that.

Been filming in Berlin. It was in the passed week or two.

Edit: just seen a photo of him and the clapperboard has 06.08.18 on it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 22:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024