Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back from game - brief report 21:09 - Aug 11 with 2488 viewsjasondozzell

No need to panic.

Dominated play and played some good stuff at times. Just a bit toothless when it came to final ball/shots. Unlucky to lose.

Nolan v assured. Def good enough for championship.

Good performance just missing goals. Harrison and Jackson look promising but need time
We will play worse than that and get results.

Hurst is building a side. Up to us to be patient now.
Just back from game - brief report on 21:14 - Aug 11 with 2399 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good to hear. Thankyou. There are too many already throwing their toys out of the pram.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Just back from game - brief report on 21:16 - Aug 11 with 2363 viewsCoco

Cheers Jase.

Just missing a nathan ellington up top.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just back from game - brief report on 21:27 - Aug 11 with 2278 viewsjasondozzell

Just back from game - brief report on 21:16 - Aug 11 by Coco

Cheers Jase.

Just missing a nathan ellington up top.

Haha yes!! I think a loan for an established experienced striker might not be a bad idea...
Just back from game - brief report on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2182 viewsjasondozzell

Just back from game - brief report on 21:14 - Aug 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

Good to hear. Thankyou. There are too many already throwing their toys out of the pram.

Cheers. Exactly! Got to be supportive of what Hurst is trying to do.
Just back from game - brief report on 21:46 - Aug 11 with 2095 viewsSuperfrans

What’s the situation with Andre, Jason? Not too frustrated is he? What’s the plan?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just back from game - brief report on 21:53 - Aug 11 with 2018 viewsWebbyWebster

Once they've both got a goal or two I imagine we will kick on
Just back from game - brief report on 21:57 - Aug 11 with 1989 viewsjasondozzell

Just back from game - brief report on 21:46 - Aug 11 by Superfrans

What’s the situation with Andre, Jason? Not too frustrated is he? What’s the plan?

Wish I knew! Think Andre needs time. Hurst v honest in comments.
Just back from game - brief report on 22:06 - Aug 11 with 1915 viewsMetal_Hacker

Not THE Jason who I played with for South Suffolk and St Johns amongst others many many many years ago !?!?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Just back from game - brief report on 08:27 - Aug 12 with 1451 viewsfergalsharkey

Just back from game - brief report on 21:57 - Aug 11 by jasondozzell

Wish I knew! Think Andre needs time. Hurst v honest in comments.

As long as the knee is good thats the main thing.
He will be a regular in the not to distant.

Poll: Cook out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024