Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I-follow advice needed 15:40 - Aug 21 with 855 viewslupadon81

Currently coming to end of a wonderful break in USA and have a free day so hopefully can catch the game this evening/afternoon can anyone explain how I’d purchase it on I-follow, as although I’m not in uk, I don’t have a foreign bank account to register the purchase
I-follow advice needed on 15:59 - Aug 21 with 829 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently that doesn't matter. Should still let you buy the match pass. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I-follow advice needed on 16:09 - Aug 21 with 809 viewsIllinoisblue

I-follow advice needed on 15:59 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

Apparently that doesn't matter. Should still let you buy the match pass. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

another iFollow question... why, when i connect either my phone or iPad to my TV (via HDMI cable) to watch the game, I can only ever get the audio and not the video?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

You need to go into your settings..... on 16:12 - Aug 21 with 801 viewsBloots

I-follow advice needed on 16:09 - Aug 21 by Illinoisblue

another iFollow question... why, when i connect either my phone or iPad to my TV (via HDMI cable) to watch the game, I can only ever get the audio and not the video?

....and select the right audio output.

Or something like that.

Actually just press the red button.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I-follow advice needed on 16:12 - Aug 21 with 797 viewsDanTheMan

I-follow advice needed on 15:59 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

It does.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I-follow advice needed on 16:19 - Aug 21 with 783 viewsitfcjoe

It doesn't matter - I have a friend who bought a few games using a VPN, and he just set his address with his UK one but put Germany as country of residence.

Just used normal card details and because VPN was set up it all went through

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024